Birthday

Author's Note: So I finally post this chapter after 3 months stuck in my computer. For those who sent PMs to me asking about this story, don't worry, I promise I will finish this story, but the thing is, because this story needs a lot of research, it will be very slow updates.

________________________________________

"Alright, thank you very much, Dr. Canizares. Come on, Wright, Maya, we go home." Edgeworth murmured as he turned his head to Phoenix and Maya.

"If you have any questions or need anything, please just call to my cell phone, Mr. Edgeworth," said Dr. Canizares. He handing his name card to Edgeworth's hands. Edgeworth nodded, thanked him, and walked out, followed by Phoenix and Maya.

"Papa, we will buy My Little Pony Tail toys, right? Papa promised," Phoenix protested when they were in the car. Chuckling, Edgeworth looked back.

"Of course, Wright. How can I break my promise to you?"

Edgeworth turned the car and they arrived at Toy R Us store. Phoenix jumped out of the car with chirpy, and run very quickly into the store, make Maya and Edgeworth overwhelmed after him. Then he took a lot of My Little Pony Tail toys and merchandise, leaving Edgeworth's wallet almost empty instantly. But, saw Phoenix looked very happy, make Edgeworth didn't care about it.

"Papa, Feenie wants to play with My Little Pony Tail toy in the park! May Feenie play in park, Papa?" asked Phoenix miserably when they finished shopping. Edgeworth felt hesitated, but he reminded himself that he must always make Phoenix happy and grant all of his wishes. He then glanced at Maya, asking for her opinion. Maya nodded in agreement.

"Alright, let's go to the park now," Edgeworth murmured. Phoenix jumped happily, and hugging Edgeworth very tightly.

"Feenie loves Papa! Feenie loves Papa very much!" cried Phoenix repeatedly. Edgeworth smiled shyly, and kissed Phoenix's head.

"And Papa, eh, also loves you, Wright. Let's go now."

They went to People Park. Arriving at People Park, Phoenix brings down all the My Little Pony Tail toys that Edgeworth had bought for him, arranged them on the grass, and start playing, while Maya and Edgeworth took a seat on the park bench, watching Phoenix playing with his new toys.

"Pinkie Pie! Rainbow Dash! Twilight Sparkle! Rarity! Applejack! Marched on the grass, and play with Feenie! And walk toward Papa!" said Phoenix while moving the dolls.

Edgeworth watching Phoenix playing with mixed feelings. He felt glad, but also sad. And suddenly, his stomach growls.

"Maya, Wright, do you want a burger? If you want, wait here. I'll buy it for both of you."

Hearing the word 'burger', Maya jumped up. "I'm coming with you, Mr. Edgeworth! You won't be able to bring lots of burgers alone! Feenie, me and Papa will buy burgers for all of us. It won't be long. You wait here and don't go anywhere, okay?" Maya said softly. Phoenix just nodded, didn't take his eyes off from the My Little Pony Tail toys that he had arranged on the grass.

"Yes, Mama. Feenie won't go anywhere."

Had just 5 minutes Edgeworth and Maya leave Phoenix to buy burgers, three young men approached Phoenix. They laughed uproariously when saw Phoenix playing with My Little Pony Tail dolls.

"Pinkie Pie! Rainbow Dash! Twilight Sparkle! Rarity! Applejack! Get up from grass, and marched again!"

"Hey, look, Ronan! The strange lawyer who throws your father into jail! He played with My Little Pony Tail dolls!" cried one of the boys with black hair to his friend who wears a plaid shirt. The boy who dressed in plaid, Ronan, went to Phoenix and laughing. Phoenix cower.