Chapter Twelve - 28 Days And Counting

*Jake’s point of view*

I moved Lily’s beautiful red flame-like hair out of her face by pushing it behind her ear before she pressed her moist lips against mine, her hands wondered up my bare chest and I couldn’t get enough of the way her bare skin felt touching mine. I could smell the strawberry shampoo she always used in my nostrils and the way she tasted as I kissed her was the best taste I’d ever experienced.

Her voice came out as a breathless, ragged whisper -driving me crazy- making me want her even more. Her eye’s filled with tears “Make love to me Jake” her eyes pleaded, I nodded -not being able to say no even if I wanted to- as I pulled her gorgeous curvaceous body on top of mine. Her hands still wondered on my chest as she lent down and began kissing my neck. I cupped her perfect shaped breasts in my hands as she began to moan quietly as I entered inside of her.

My heart was beating so fast as she screamed my name, we couldn’t help but let our hands wonder all over one another’s naked bodies. I rolled over so I was on top, she widened her legs wanting me to go deeper. I slowed down making sure I was gentle with her as I made love to her as passionate as I could.

“Jake” a voice crept into my head, a voice which wasn’t matching the girl’s voice on top of me.    

“Jake” the same voice crept into my ears and I opened my eyes and woke up to the sound of the other girls voice, I sighed realizing it had been a dream; every time lily spoke to me now-a-days it was in my dreams, every single night I dreamed about her.

It had been 4 weeks which was 28 days and counting since Lily had spoken to me. I shivered and swore at myself in my head because I had said her name. I’d hear her voice in class; she wouldn’t talk to me personally only to other people, to the teachers, or to answer questions. She even stopped looking at me a while back and now as it was the half term holidays I wouldn’t even be able to see her face for two whole weeks. I missed her, I missed her more than anyone could possibly ever imagine.

I missed her smile which made my whole world so much brighter, I missed her laugh which was like music to my ears, I missed the way she would fall asleep in my arms every Friday night, I missed the way she always smelt of that same shampoo and conditioner, I missed hanging out with her, I missed my lips against hers, her hands over my body, I missed everything about her but most of all I missed her being my best friend.

“Jake?” Charlie’s voice spoke once more. I was annoyed she had ruined my dream, woken me up when all I wanted to do was sleep and imagine I was with Lily. I looked down at the girl who’s head was rested on my bare chest, the wrong girl. Her soft hazel eyes were wide as she looked up at me, her hand rubbed against the slight bulge in my boxers, she thought it was because of her but it wasn’t, it was because of Lily. Pain shot through me once more at the thought of her name, I cursed in my head once more, reminding myself that I made a promise to myself that I wouldn’t say or even think about her name as it caused me too much pain. However I couldn’t help it, everything I did reminded me of her. I compare everyone else to her and she is always better. I was slowly dying as each day went by, wishing she could be in my arms once more, wishing I could just hear her say my name one more time.

Charlie slipped her right hand into my boxers, I groaned not wanting to as she cupped my penis in her hand. “Charlie…” I paused, waiting for her to look back up at me, she did -while biting hard on her lip- it didn’t look as hot as when she did it, she would also giggle too. “I’m not in the mood” I tried to move away from her, but her hand began pumping, gently squeezing making me completely erect.

As she got faster she spoke trying to sound seductive but she had nothing on the love of my life. “Your bodies saying otherwise” she raised an eyebrow before releasing me from her hands and straddling herself on top of me. She was a virgin not too long ago, I didn’t know I took her virginity at the very start but now she constantly wanted sex, all the time. I wasn’t used to being the one who didn’t want it, I wouldn’t have complained if it was with her. I stopped myself from thinking her name, I couldn’t tear myself up any longer, I needed to get over her but I couldn’t as much as I tried my heart would always belong to Lily. I swore out loud this time, not meaning to. “You like that big boy?” Charlie was grinding on top of me without me realizing as I was in my own little world, the way she flirted made me want to gag, sex talk was such a turn off. However I couldn’t get myself to stop being excited. The thought of the red head’s beautiful curvaceous body, perfect shaped size C boobs and gorgeous ass made my grip tighten on Charlie’s hips, which resulted in her taking off my boxers. I reached down pulling off her underwear and unclipped her bra; her linguine was no where near as sexy and expensive as Lily’s and she didn’t look anywhere near as hot naked. I didn’t swear this time, I knew I couldn’t not think about her or say her name in my mind, she was like a drug, I needed her to survive, even if it was only in my head.