Epilogue.

Nandi

It was so much more calming having Justin around as often as my doctor would let him visit. Today, on my last day of being at the hospital, Justin had brought me this cute little bear that was dressed as him and a whole bunj of snacks.

I giggled at the sight of the bear and I cuddled it-- my new night time companion.

"He's adorable!" I exclaimed, now stroking the bear's furry cheeks with my thumbs.

"I was hoping you'd like it. Took days to shop it over here." Justin smiled.

"I bet all you really had to do was tell the company that you're Justin Bieber and they put you at the top of their priority list." I teased, "the perks of being a superstar."

"I bet the Princess benefits are way better,"

"Hm..." I pretended to think, "global passports, girls to shower me with roses everywhere I go, they pick out I clothes and pack to me when mother insists, a personal driver... yeah, the perks are way better."

Justin chuckled and looked at my tired face. Well, I still felt tired, but only physically because I hardly did anything while in hospital. Physical exhaustion we better than emotional exhaustion.

"What?" I self-consciously tucked my neglected hair behind my ear as I shied away from Justin's staring hazel eyes.

"I'm just happy to have you back; to see you alive and to have you as my friend again." He said, "I thought I'd never get to see this big brown eyes of yours again."

"Didn't they tell to that I was a savage?" I sang, "You can't keep a be bitch down."

"Say it louder for the people in the hallway!"

I laughed and waved Justin off, "stop being crazy. A Princess can't be loud,"

"A Princess can't be a rebel either," Justin pulled a duck face for attitude, making me laugh again.

"What am I gonna do with you?" I smiled.

"I can think of a couple things,"

I rolled my eyes, "typical."

Justin smiled and fished in his pocket. He pulled out a golden cuff bracelet and put it around my wrist.

'Matthew 11:28-29' was inscribed on the cuff.

Confused, I looked at Justin and he offered me a sweet smile.

"'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest,'" Justin quoted the Bible verses, "'Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls',"

"That's... beautiful," was all I could say in response.

In actuality, I was moved-- lost for real words. I wasn't the spiritual type but this... it had to be the sweetest, most meaningful gift anyone had ever gotten me.

I quickly caught a falling year and braved a smile.

"Thank you, Justin." I said to him.

Justin kissed my temple in response and sat on the edge of my bed.

"I'm going home tonight." He informed me.

"So am I," I joked, trying to make light of the fact that was eating at Justin and I both.

"I'm gonna miss you. Are you gonna miss me?" Justin asked me with a sad smile on his face.

"'Course I will," I ran my thumb over my new bracelet as I spoke, "but a can still Facetime and tweet and... you can stalk my blog and Instagram a lot more, now that I'm going to put up more face pics and stuff."