Six.

Nandi

Hearing some light snoring coming from right next to me, I quickly sat up. My hands held my head as if it were about to roll off my shoulders. It was throbbing and the sudden sitting up I did seemed to give me a bit of whiplash.

He laid next to me, on his tummy, facing away from me as he continued sleeping. His hair was a mess and he was in only his white Calvin Klein briefs.

Oh my goodness, he looks so fine... especially those muscles and those tattoos...

I wanted so badly to run my hands through his hair and kiss his shoulders and neck a few times to wake him up but, I wasn't one to stay over for all that cuddling nonsense.

I slowly and quietly got out of bed and realised that I was wearing only my mesh tank top. My bikini was on the bed and the rest of my clothes were on the floor.

I vaguely remembered what happened last night and that annoyed me. Nothing made sense but I did know that I passed out. I just didn't know if that happened before or after I came... and I didn't know if we actually slept together.

I silently cussed at myself for being so reckless and I made a mental note to stop by a pharmacy for some morning after pills, just to be safe... maybe I'd ask Nina to get them for me, just in case some smart ass saw me at the party and then happened to see me pop into a pharmacy.

I remembered Nina and quickly searched for my phone. I felt so bad that I hadn't stayed long enough to hear her play her own mixes. I had some major making up to do.

I picked my phone up from the floor, right next to my jeans and unlocked it. I had tons of messages from Nina.

Shit!

"Nice ass." I heard a voice say.

"Could you not?!" My hand automatically went for my chest where my heart was thumping from the fright I just got.

Justin was lying on his side, smiling at me.

"Sorry," he smiled, "Good morning."

I rolled my eyes and put on my underwear and my jeans.

"Where are you hurrying off to?" He asked me.

"I'm leaving." I said.

"Already? You're not gonna stay for breakfast?"

"So people can see me leave your suite?" I scoffed.

He kept quiet and I picked up my bikini top to put on again.

Noticing that Justin was watching me, I turned around and slipped my arms out of my tank top's sleeves then I tried to tie my bikini to put it in place.

"Here, let me help." Justin said, and before I could protest, he was right behind me, helping me put my bikini top on again.

I held my hair out of place and bit my lip, feeling his warm hands touch my back. Oh, the feelings that shot through the core of my body.

"Stay for breakfast." He asked me softly.

"Can't." I let my hair fall over my shoulder and I put my top on properly again.

"No one will notice you leaving my room."

"Oh they'll notice. Trust me." I sat on the bed to put my socks and shoes on.

Justin yawned and went to open his curtains and the bright light from the morning sun flowed into the room and gave it a nice calm glow which almost made me want to crawl back into bed.