Five.

Nandi

After going with Nina for her radio interview on some breakfast show, she and I took a cab to the airport for our trip to Cape Town.

As much as I wanted to do a bit of work on the flight-- edit the pictures I'd taken a couple of days ago in the CBD [Central Business District aka down town Johannesburg where life is popping!] of all those stylish people-- two hours wasn't much time and I was still a bit sleepy from having to wake up so early for that trip to the radio station to support my best friend.

When we landed, a black topless mini Jeep was waiting for us.

Nina pounded my fist with a smile on her face, quite glad that I'd come through for her, once again.

A lot of perks came with being a princess. I could actually have whatever I wanted, just by saying my name. This time, I got us a topless Jeep and a stunning beach house which I hadn't been in, in ages.

Full of energy, Nina drove us from the airport to the beach house.

It was a white building on a little hill right next to the beach. You could hear the ocean from some of the rooms and, because parts of the house were glass, night times were beautiful.

I unpacked my suitcase in my room, putting my clothes in my empty closet, my cameras on the dressing table and my phone, laptop and iPad on my bed

Nina was already blasting music from the living room, The Chainsmokers being her playlist choice.

I nodded my head too to 'Don't let me down', featuring Baya.

If there was one thing that made it easy to have Nina around me often, she had really good music taste, and it was a good trait to have as a DJ.

I heard her scream and ran off to see what was going on.

There she was, jumping up and down, squealing like an excited little girl.

"Oh my god, Nandi!" She did a little dance.

"What?" I smiled, amused.

"I'm so getting paid after this beach party. Nigga we made it!" She kept dancing.

"What?" I laughed, asking again.

"Okay." She walked over to me with her phone in her hand. "I just got an email from the events coordinator, yeah?"

"Yeah?" Iooked at her cellphone screen.

"One DJ who was meant to play first-- the usual stuff that I usually do at clubs-- he can't make it because he has personal issues." She giggled. "Anyway, guess who's been asked to open up at the event and do my set that I was originally booked for?"

"You?" I smiled.

"Hell yeah! More time on stage means more guap!"

"Congratulations, babe!" I hugged her.