Eighteen. (R)

** I didn't check my spelling and grammar for this because I'd pre-typed this chapter and I'm posting from a cinema lol enjoy**

Justin

It was chilly and dark outside as Ryan, Khalil and I waited outside a club for Nandi and her brother to arrive.

I'd missed her.

Each minute I spent outside just waiting to see her face felt like torture to my heart. I was starting to forget what her face looked like and what she smelled like and her social media pages were of no help to me, considering she never showed her face.

I could feel my heart stop each time a car parked near the club and I held my breath with hopes that she'd walk out and smile at me.

Of course, she didn't know that the guys and I were here. Mellow was surprising her and I though it was quite random but I appreciated the idea, considering I missed her sorely.

A black Benz pulled up and I held my breath again.

Ryan nudged me as Nandi stepped out of the car with a dapper looking Mellow who was looking around for us.

"'Sup Nandi!" Khalil called excitedly and he waved.

I palmed my face in embarrassment as Ryan waved awkwardly too at the siblings.

Nandi looked at her brother with a look of shock on her face and he laughed at her reaction. Before I knew it, Nandi was running across the road to me as best she could in her heels and I walked over to her side of the road to meet her. I opened my arms and she ran into them and buried her face in the crook of my neck. Holding her felt like I was holding the world in my arms. I felt whole again.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" Nandi asked us as she stepped back to look at us.

"Surprise." I smiled.

"Mellow!" Nandi looked at her brother again.

"Who's the best brother in the whole world?" Mellow popped his collar.

Nandi giggled and introduced us, formally, to her brother.

We soon made our way inside and I didn't want to leave Nandi's side.

After getting drinks, Khalil, Ryan and Mellow excused themselves and Nandi and I sat in a booth to talk.

"Look at you." I brought some of her long hair over her shoulder, feeling its soft texture while studying her face because it had almost become a distant memory.

Nandi blushed and looked into my eyes for a moment before looking down at our hands which were connected.

"You guys..." she shook her head as she was still in disbelief, "I was wondering what club Mellow could possibly want us to go to. I was in that car for two hours straight!"

"Yeah, we're staying at a lodge in some place. We also drove a while to get here." I said.

"Where?"

"Can't pronounce it. Not even gonna try."

Nandi laughed.

"As long as you're enjoying it. When did you get there?" She asked.

"Three days ago? First thing we did was go swimming in a dam. It was awesome."

"Your mom and grandma too?"