"First of all, here's nothing wrong with being gay and second that the whole point. "
And within ten minutes he was back.

"So did you get it ?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

He extended his arm and I saw a number written on it signed by a guy named Damien with a heart on top of the 'i'. I burst out laughing.

"Okay, my turn you have to kiss the first person who comes out of that door and it doesn't matter on the gender. He said with a smug look.

I glanced in through the window. The room was filled with girls and a handful of guys. There was a thin chance that I was going to kiss a guy. Chris and I waited near the door I could see his smirk. I threw a glare his way.

"What " I might have chances for a threesome" he answered shrugging.

But before I could punch him the door opened up. I closed my eye and just kissed whoever came out.

I was shocked cause the body was definitely a guy. I kissed him for a long time before pulling away.

My mouth dropped open when I came face to face with a familiar pair of hazel eyes.

"Wifey, I will have to file for a divorce if you go around kissing guys while your husband is still alive, !" he said in his deep voice.

"Damon !" I whispered before throwing my hands around him for a hug.

-------------------------------

When I entered the kitchen today morning I was welcomed with the smell of pancakes.

"Good morning Alex". I kissed his cheek grabbing the cup of coffee from his hand.

" How's your head?" he asked concerned

"It's fine, don't worry. It's not like it's my first hangover."

"I know, but if you need anything just let me know okay." 

That's the reason I loved my brother.

"What about me Alex! Won't I get the special treatment. I mean I have a killer hangover" Chris said entering the kitchen.

"You deserved it jackass for daring my sister to kiss a random guy," Alex said with an annoyed look.

"Hello-Lovelies! Cameron is here to grace you with his beloved presence" he said entering the kitchen.

"Beloved my ass" Sam retorted entering as well.

"Looks like the entire circus came to the house today" Cedric murmured entering the kitchen too.

"Can't I have a day without boys in my life". I groaned hitting my head on the counter.

"Nope," they all said simultaneously.

"So as I was saying before everyone decided to come and interrupt me, was that Chris you deserved it, "Alex said grabbing a glass of juice.

"Dude, she did not kiss some random guy, she kissed her husband," Chris said nonchalantly.

Everyone spat out their respective drink on Chris out of shock. I burst out laughing. He so deserved it.

"You're married" everyone yelled in the room except Alex and me, oh and Chris who was too busy wiping himself off.

"Yup" I answered back popping the 'P'

"How ....when.....where ?! what the hell is happening," Cedric asked with wide eyes.

"How about all of you meet my husband today and we can clear it out them" I offered.

"Only after I shower." Chris said before walking off.

Within twenty minutes all of us were ready to go.

"Okay, so Sam and Cameron come with me, Chris and Cedric go with Faith," Alex said.

"But-"  before I could even finish the sentence he was out of the door along with Sam and Cameron.

"Looks like it's you and me," Chris said wiggling his eyebrows.

"On just get in the bloody car" I replied rolling my eyes.

After another five minutes of fighting between Chris and Cedric about who got the shotgun, We finally set off for Damon's place.

Ten minutes into the drive my phone rang. Putting it on speaker I answered Alex's call.

"Race you to the place" he yelled.

"Oh, you're on." I said hanging up.

"Um Faith, what's going on?" A scared looking Cedric asked.

"My only advice to you boys right now is – put your seat belt," I said smirking before zooming off.