14

Kyline Alcantara

"Sean." I said as soon as he pick up the phone. "Oh hey. Umm later-" I cut him off. "I'm going back to the Philippines." I said. "What? But we just started yesterday." He said. "Yeah I know its too fast but I've already booked a flight later and I have a thing to do there." I said. 

"Can't you cancel it? Is that 'thing' so important?" He asks. "Yes. I'm sorry. You know you should get your own ways of getting her back. I'm not a toy Sean. If she really loved you, she'll went back to you." I said. 

"Umm. I don't know what to say..." He paused for a minute. I sighed, "We can still remain friends right?" I asked. "Uh yeah. Anyways, have a safe flight!" He said. "Thanks. Bye!" I said then I hung up. I sighed and lied down on my bed.

I get up and started to pack my clothes. After that, I grab my MacBook to surf a little. I went to some news from PH and I first saw Darren's article. I laughed at it and showed it to him. "Darren Espanto going to California?" Darren reads the title then the body of the news. 

We both laughed our ass off and he continued his play on his laptop. I suddenly got a notification and I quickly looked what was it. It was about the video yesterday. Most are about "Sean and Lexee" while some are about the old fandoms where "we" were still together. 

Do they even knew that I'm still "that" girl? I thought to myself. Again, another notification came in. Holy fuck. I'm trending worldwide?! How the heck does that happen? It's hashtag was #KySean (Does that sounds good af? Or I should just put "Sealine"?) 

@tatidances1:@OfficialKyline Gurl you're trending worldwide! Congrats! 😂😍

@hiphoptdc: @seanlew1125 My bro is on the worldwide trending hashtags with @OfficialKyline 😂

The others greeted us on twitter. And of course a lot of people replied to their tweets, asking what's with us. 

@OfficialKyline: Calm yo tits guys. There's nothing on us. 😂😂

Again the fandom began commenting. I logged out of my twitter to ya know get out of that zone for a minute. I then logged into my instagram account. I posted the video because why not? It was such a good choreo. 

I don't care about that thing. Am I? 

Sean Lew

So basically, I'm trending right now. Some are shipping me with my ex. I still need to make it up with Lexee and I get this? I saw her post and a relief went to me. I then tweeted too clearing it up. 

I stood up from my bed and changed my clothes. I made sure that I look good. I grab my keys and went out from my apartment. I just moved in my new apartment last week. As I was driving, I saw Kyline and Darren just carrying their luggage to the car. 

I stopped and asked them. "Hey. You guys need help?" I said as I opened the car window. "Uhm not really but thanks." Kyline said smiling. "Uh have a safe flight to you two by the way," I said and they smiled. I continued to drive to Lexee's apartment. Why do I even need an apartment away from her? I should've done that.

As I get into the building, I click the doorbell. "What?" She said in a bored mood. "Lex I'm so sorry okay? What happened between Ky and I was fake. And I've been telling you this, that kiss was nothing. She was drunk ya know? So please? Forgive me?" I said pleasing her.

She's all I have right now. I can't lose her. "I forgive you." She said. My mood quickly lightened and went to hug her. "Thank you Lex." I said. "Can you please be my girlfriend again?" I asked. "Mmm what if no?" She said pulling me out from the hug. "It's okay." I looked down.

"Well of course yes, Sean." She said. I hugged her again. 

Kyline Alcantara

Lucky me my seat was beside the window. Darren was just beside me. When we're on the air, I plugged my earphones in and listened to some of Melanie's song.

Your heart's too big for your body. It's why you won't fit inside  (Do I have a crybaby reader here?)

While listening, I lie my head on Darren's shoulder. Soon enough, I fell asleep.

~

Sorry guys for the late update. I'll still try. But I've already got the book three. I still don't know how to end this. But I think this would be like 30+ chapters. Idk. 

Anyways, if you like this chappy vote and comment for more!