4

Sean Lew

"Uh Will?" Josh suddenly raises his hand and calls Will.

"Yes Josh?" Will said.

"Uh We're gonna pick up Tati at the Airport. Is that ok?" Kaycee said.

"Yeah sure but make sure y'all gonna catch up tomorrow asap," Will said and they nod.

"I'll come!" I said then they look at me.

"Uh. You need to stay here. We can go by ourselves," Gabe said then they all left the studio. They left me with the other Immabeast dancers. I just sighed and Will continued the dance routine.

Kyline Alcantara

"Wake up sleepyhead! We're gonna land now!" I heard Tati screamed. I look at the window and she was right. After we land, she excitingly went out. I saw some paparazzi outside. I grab my sunglasses and I was the last one to get out.

I saw a grouo of girls and boys far from the paparazzi. The L2M was with them then I realized it was the squad. I went up to them and immediately they gave me a group hug. I missed them so much!

"I miss you guys so much!" I said almost tearing up. We pulled out from the hug and they were crying.

"You've grown so much sis," Ken said then we hugged.

"You're a lot matured than the last time I saw you," Will said. I giggled but then I remember my manager and Darren.

"Wait guys!" I said then I went to my manager.

"Where the hell did you come from?" He said. I laughed.

"I'm sorry it's just I missed this place so much," I said.

"Owkay? Now go to your friends. They're waiting for you," He said. I smiled and went to them. We went to Kaycee's car and we all talked there. They dropped me at Ken's house. As soon as I opened the door, I smell my mom's food from the kitchen.

"Mom! We're home!" Kenneth said then he put my luggage in the living room.

""We're?" Who's with you?" Mom said then she looked at our direction. Her eyes widen and immediately went up to me. She hugged me and I did too.

"Is that you Sweetie?" She said. I nod and we were both crying. She gave me kisses all over my face. I giggled and hugged Mom.

"Wait. What about Lola's (grandmother) condition? Is she okay?" She asked.

"She's okay. Tita decided to be taking of her," I said.

"But you're like a lady now. And you look so rich," She said. We went to the couch so that we could chill a bit.

"Well. I started to do my singing career there and I also did some acting," I said proudly.

"Really? You're probably so rich now," She said and I nod.

"Um. I'm kinda planning for you guys to move out? It's still on California but it's a lil different from here," I said. I've been planning it since I have a lot of money. Our house was still the same but it feels kinda old.