9

Kyline Alcantara

Right now, I'm on my hotel bed since I need to be with my boyfriend. I don't want him to be alone in here. I was staring at the ceiling.

I'm kind of bored today. But tomorrow it's the ImmaBeast's party. I need to be there. The party was all about celebrating it. After all The Beast Network have been through, it's a lot.

Hmmm. Should I invite the squad to go at Six Flags? Maybe I should. I'm so hella bored. I quickly text them and they responded a yes.

"Hey! Wanna come at Six Flags?" I say to him.

"Sure wait," He said. He only changed his shirt and his pants then he was already done.

How did he change so fast? Ugh. I changed my clothes and no no make up. We went out and grab a taxi.

We were all in Bailey's house. Kenneth was the one whose gonna drive while Bailey was on the passenger's seat. We were all in the back.

Kenneth drove into someone's house. Wait I think I know this. *Gasp* What?!

"Seriously guys?" I said while they weren't still in.

"Sorry we just have to. To complete the squad." Tati said. Ugh!!

"Hey guys!" He said as he gets in. She was with a girl. A damn girlfriend. More prettier than me.

Fuck. Why do we even decided to sit on the back? Goddammit.

"Oh hey uh???" He said questioning what's my name.

"Kyline. You can call me Ky. You are?" I said smiling. A fake one.

"Sean," He said with his dimples showing. I missed that. He's still cute tho. But hotter than before.

"Hi! I'm Lexee. Nice to meet you!" She said.

"Me too." I said then we shook our hands. After that, the atmosphere in the back became awkward.

Bailey played the radio and it's a 5SOS song. Freakin throwback!

"WHEN THE GIRLS! WHEN THE GIRLS TALK! WHEN THE GIRLS TALK BOYS!" Us girls sang as the song played. Fudge! I want to see them again.

"Fangirl alert! Fangirl alert!" Gabe said. The boys just chuckled as we were singing.

Sean Lew

I text Lexee as the squad text me they'll going at Six Flags. After a few minutes, she came. We've waited until a car honk.

We went in the back since the middle seat was full. I quickly saw her as the back door opened. This is gonna be awkward tbh.

"Hey guys!" I said trying hard not to be awkward. I pretend that I don't know her and yup she was the girl who looked freaking a lot like Jen.

*****

We went to some rides and took some group photos. We were in the line to the Ferris wheel and I guess I might tell it to her.

Kyline Alcantara

We were in the line when Tati talked to me. "Hey I guess this is yours and I'm sorry for keeping it." She said then she handed me something.

I opened my hand and it was the ring. I thought I really lost it. "You should wear it. And one question. Is this still the ring that-" I cut her off by telling the truth.

"Yes it is. But please don't tell anybody. It's just..." I sighed. "You still love him. Didn't you?" She said. I nod. I wear the ring and looked at it.

She gave me a hug and then I pulled out from the hug. I smiled at her so that Darren wouldn't notice it. Suddenly my phone rang.

From: Unknown
Can we talk? Meet me at the Taco Bell. Before the ride on the Ferris Wheel.

Who the hell is this? I look around and just shrugged it off. "Hey they said that 4 people needs to be inside of it. So you guys are in the fourth one." Bailey said pointing at us in the back.

Sigh. Why? Why on earth do I need to be with this lovey dovey birds?! Fuck. I'm jealous.

We entered it and like before, it was so freaking awkward. Darren puts his arm around my shoulder. I saw Sean faked yawned then he stretched his arms then put it on Lexee's shoulder.

Ugh!!!! So you want me to play your game huh? Then I'm on!

To: Darren
Babe. Can you please took some photos of me? 😁😁

From: Darren
Uh sure. Why?

To: Darren
JUST DO IT! 😉

"Hey babe. Smile!" He said then he took a photo of me. I giggled and kissed him. I mentally smirked and then I saw them teasing each other.
"Baby. I'm afraid of heights!" Sean said then he hugged Lexee's arm.

"It's okay I'm here." She said smiling. She's so nice! Why?!!?!?!

After a few moments, we finally get out and then I went to Taco Bell near it. (Idk if there was a Taco Bell near the Six Flags but just go with it. 😂😂😂)

I saw someone and it was Sean. What in the actual fuck? Should I go on him? "Uh hey." I said. "Hey can we talk? Please?" He said. I sighed and nod. We went inside and get a table.

"Tell me the truth okay?" He said. Psh. Should I tell him?

I sighed before I speak. "Okay... I'mreallysorrySeanIdidn'tmeantolietolietoyou.I'mstill theJenyouknowIjustwanttoknowifyoustilllovetheoldone andIjustthoughtthatyou'vealreadymovedonandmyguesswasright.I'mreallySorry..." I said continously. I exhaled and I bite my lip.

"Wait you're?" He said then I nod. He went his hand through his hair and chuckled. Phew. Is he mad? God forgive me!

"Haha. Very funny. Well... That's bullshit! Because every single time, I think about you! Every time I saw you the freaking memories came back. You think I have already moved on? No! I even keep this ring! For six years and lied to my girlfriend that my mother gave this to me!
What else should I even say? That my ex and I have this ring? I couldn't. I'm just gonna hurt her. It's just-" He suddenly stopped talking. I started to cry because if only he knew.

"Then now I saw you with some other guy. You guys looked like you were so happy together. Well I guess you were the one who did it first," He said. I wiped my tears but it kept flowing. Fuck it.

"You think it like that huh? Well for me it isn't. Yes I do love him but what about this huh?" I showed him the ring. "I'm out. It's okay if you don't forgive me. You can sell this also if you want. Nice conversation by the way," I pulled my ring out then I grab my purse and my phone.
"Jen I mean Ky wait!" I heard him but I was already out then I grab a taxi. (That last word was the 1125 word. I mean the taxi. 😂😂)

I saw him on the side mirror trying to catch me. I'm really sorry Sean. I really don't mean it....

~
It sucked. 😂