1

Kyline Alcantara

"Hey wake up we're gonna land now," Darren said then I slowly opened my eyes and look at the window. He attempted to kiss me on the cheek but I refused. I apologize and he just smiled.

After we landed, we got out of the plane. Some paparazzi was there and the Security just cover us from them.

"Welcome to New York! Ma'am, Sir." I just smiled and get inside. As soon as we get into the car, we sighed and the chauffeur take us to our hotel room.

We get our keys and we went to our room. I jumped into the bed and throw a pillow to him.

"Ow so you want some pillow fight, huh?" He said then I shook my head. He runs over me but we stopped when someone knocked on the door.

"Um Yes?" I said panting.

"Well for your show, I mean for you two. I invited some guests. They're a girl group," Our manager said and Darren and I look at each other.

"Why'd you suddenly invited guests?" Darren said and I nod.

"Oh come on! More people will come with them on your concert. And those girls are damn good." He said I mean she. Yeah he's gay but we love him.

"Okay. When ate we going to see them?" I asked.

"Um they said it's on 3:00 in the afternoon." He said then someone called on his phone. He waved at us and left. We went back what we're doing until we got tired.

"Hey do you want to walk for awhile?" Darren said while we're on the bed.

"Yeah." I replied and we changed our clothes. (On different rooms ofc😂) After we finished, we went out and went to the park. We took some photos and bought ice cream. Then, we went to the city and a lot of people were there.

I noticed a familiar face but I got interrupted when Darren told me to eat first. I looked back and it was gone. We ate at Taco Bell and when we're finished, we went back to the hotel. We laid on bed and he closed the lights before we slept.

Short. 😝