5

Kyline Alcantara

I woke up to the sound of my ringtone. I reached my phone and answered the call.

"What?" I said groaning. It's too early.

"Where are you?! We're waiting here for like 3 hours! Tati was on her way to check you there. Wait. Did you just woke up?" My manager said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Oh god!" He said then he hung up the phone. I look at my clock and it was 11:00?? Wait Can I?- um. 5 minutes more....

"Jen! Wake up! Move faster!" Tati suddenly bang on the door and removes my blanket.

"Okay calm." I said and quickly grab my clothes and towel before I went to the bathroom. I took a shower and wore this:

I apply a little bit of foundation and mascara. Tati and I went to his car and she starts driving. When we arrived, we immediately went inside. My manager immediately start the rehearsal.

. . . .

It was almost 2 hours and I'm still haven't taken a break. I'm so tired.

"Can I stop for a minute?" I said. He shake his head. Oh God!

"It's been two hours." I said.

"Well that's your punishment for being so late," I rolled my eyes and just continued it. After a few minutes, they finally let me. I went to Starbucks and ordered a coffee. Then I went back and rehearse a bit. When it's an hour before the concert, they let us went home.

"Hey invite the squad!" I said at Tati.

"I already did!" She said and she was a bit startled at me.

"Okay." I said. We were currently at home and in my room. I scroll through my instagram feed and saw some of the squad's Backstage passes. I liked it all then went to my hashtag I made before. It was #TheFeelingKyrrenwithL2M. There was a lot of posts of it. I liked some of it and commented.

When I saw my alarm, a reminder for the concert, Tati and I immediately went to the stadium then on the Backstage.

Sean Lew

*Noon*

"Hey Tati can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!" I said at Tati cheerfully. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"Uh can you come at 9:00?" She said. But it starts at 8:00!

"But-" She cut me off.

"Just come at that time okay?" She said. I just nod and then the squad came to us.

They started talking like they haven't seen me. Like goddamn I'm here!

"Oh Hey Sean!" Josh said then went back talking to them. Ugh! I'm just going back at Lexee.

"Hey you coming at the concert?" She said. I nod and she smiled.

I saw Tati leaves and waves at them. She also waved at our direction but she looked at me with a serious face.

Kyline Alcantara

Wooh! This is it Los Angeles! I'm now gonna perform it! The squad and my parents are here. I can't believe it! I'm a bit nervous and my hands are shaking rn. I felt a hand on mine and saw it was Darren's.

"You nervous?" He said and I nod. I hugged him for me to get calm a bit. I smiled at him and he gave me a kiss on the nose. I giggled and went on my position. When the show started, the one that I'm standing on will go up and Darren too.

Before the concert starts in a minute, they played a countdown on the screen and the people screamed the countdown. When it started, we went up then Darren and I greeted the people. The show went on until the L2M come with us on the stage. The people went more crazier went the L2M showed.

After the show, it's our time to have the Meet N' Greet for the VIP's. It went on then it was finallly the squad's turn. We all took a photo along with Darren and the L2M. Gabe pretended like he was a fan. I smacked the back of his head and they all laughed.

The squad decided to stay and with us and just watch when we signed some of our albums and posters. They were all talking and you can hear their laugh until the stopped. I finished signing my album from a fan then I looked who's next.

And who would've expect the next one? Ha. 

Over And Over Again || Sean Lew || HIATUSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें