6

Kyline Alcantara

The squad suddenly blocked my view from the boy.

"Hey!" I said. They smiled at me and Bailey went up to me and hugged me. What's happening? They're so weird.

"Uh it's jus nothing Ky. Hehehe," She said. Can't they let me? He's just a fan. I guess.

"He's just a fan. Geez!" I said then I went up to him. He looks so damn familiar. We took a picture with L2M then the squad suddenly pushes him quickly after the shot.

"Ah hehehe. You were a really good artist!" Josh said. Huh? I saw Tahani pinches him on the arm.

"Why are you guys acting weird suddenly?" I said.

"I mean it's not like he was the person I've known from 6 years ago-" I said but they cut me off.

"Uh it's just-um-ah," they said. I just rolled my eyes and get back signing the last batch.

Sean Lew

Isn't that Jen? Or- Maybe I'm just seeing someone that looked like her. She's out of town and she'll never gonna come back. After we finished the shot, the boys and the girls pushed me away then they awkwardly smiled at me.

I wait for Lexee to finished then I took her home. I decided to went to park for awhile to relax. It's night and not a lot of people were here so I can chill a bit. I went to the tree where I always go and sat beside it.

I plug my earphones and played it on shuffle. I couldn't stop thinking about that familiar girl. I mean she does sing good tbh and she just looked just like Jen. Ugh! I've just seen her and I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Wait. I've got Lexee why think about some other girl? That's kinda cheating I guess but. Oh god! Just forget it!

Kyline Alcantara

"Hey you did great tonight. Goodnight anyways," He said. He kissed me on the cheek and I smiled. I said Goodnight too then I went inside.

"Is he your boyfriend back on the Philippines?" My mom said after I sat on the couch. I was kinda startled at her because she suddenly pops beside me.

"Uh yeah," I said then tiringly smiled.

"Not to hurt your feelings sweetie but I still like Sean for you," She said. Uh. Not that name. I'm still trying to get over that. I know it's been 6 years but it's just hard.

"Mom. Don't ever say that name," I said then I walked upstairs.

"I've talked to Miya and-Nevermind," I heard she said. I shrugged it off and went to my room. I changed to my pj's and laid in bed. Due to a long, fun but exhausting day, I immediately fell asleep.

**After three days** (sorry for skipping due to the laziness of the author)

"Guys! I'm making for us Seniors batch 2019-2020, a grand reunion," Tati said cheerfully. Mmm. Great idea!

"You should!" Boogie said and all of us agreed.

"Well it's only for us Seniors that time and no outsiders kay?" She said and we positioned as we were soldiers. We laughed and agreed anyways.

"What theme should it be like?" Tati said.

"Food?" Bailey said. We all looked at her.

"What? I'm hungry atm," She said. We rolled our eyes at her and began thinking some themes.

"Halloween?" She said.

"It's like June!" Boogie said.

"Um. What about Costume party?" Oh god! It's just the same as that Halloween! Bailey continues to suggest and we can't make one because of her.

"Okay last tbh. Masquerade party?" She said. Well that's kind of a great idea.

"Yayaya," the others said.

"Okay let's do a Masquerade reunion," Tati said.

"Finally!" Bailey said. We laughed and went out of Starbucks.

"Oh. Will said we're having a meeting today," Tahani said.

"It's definitely fine for me," I said smiling. They looked at me worried but then I said that I'll jus call Darren to come with me. They left and I wait for him to come. After a few minutes, he came.

"Hey. What's up babe?" He said.

"The sky of course," I chuckled. We walked around in LA then took some photos of us. I lead him to the park near our house and to where I always go when I'm down.

"It's nice and it's refreshing here," He said.

"Ikr," I sighed. We watched as the clouds pass by and as the sun goes down. We looked at each other but then I saw Sean. Huh? What the heck?!

"What's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head and placed my head on his shoulder. Why am I seeing Sean on him?

Sean Lew

I sit up from my bed as I saw Tati's text.

From:Tatiana😜
Batch 2019-2020 Seniors Reunion!
Theme: Masquerade
When: This Saturday, 8:00 pm sharp
Where: On our school gym 😁
See ya guys! FYI No outsiders. 😂

That's new. I checked my calendar and noticed that it was Wednesday. Hmm I'll jus buy a tux tomorrow.

I decided to get up and walk around for a bit. I text Lexee for her to hangout with me and she agrees. We went to starbucks and ordered our favorites then went out. We went to the park and sat on the bench near the little bridge where some fishes were on the water.

We talked about some things and stuffs. After a few moments, I saw Kyline I guess with some guy. They pass by us then I saw they were getting Ice cream. She looked so happy with him.

"Sean? Isn't that Kyline?" Lexee said pointing at them.

"Yeah I guess," I said.

"They look so cute together. Aren't they?" She said. I nod and looked at them again. Then I looked away remembering Jen on my head. It's been 6 years and I'm still not over her. Why you do this to me Jen?

~

"I'll always gonna come back to you and I'll always love you over and over again"