7

Kyline Alcantara

Tonight's the night! I'm excited! Hope it goes well. I'm glad they made me have a performance. They said some are gonna perform too.

Since there's still a lot of hours, I decided to watch some Netflix. I went downstairs and get a food. I'm hungry and why not? After that, Ken saw me with a handful of snacks.

"Woah. That's a lot," He said.

"I'm hungry soooo. Byeee!" I said then I run to my room. I quickly opened some and continued watching.

*****

"Hungry much huh?" He said as he enters my room. He went beside me gave me a peck on the cheeks.

"Yeah. Is this too much?" I asked him. He nods then he kissed me on the nose. I giggled and gave him some food. Incase he's craving some.

We both watch some episodes until it was already time to get ready. He helped me with my dress. He even took a photo of me in my masquerade dress.

He decided to drive me on the venue since Kenneth is gonna pick Bailey at her house. I arrived and I gave him a quick peck. I entered the school gymnasium and saw a red carpet.

Really? I walked through it and then I saw the seniors from our batch. We're all wearing masks that we barely knew who is it.

I tried to searched for the squad but failed. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I quickly look who was it. It was Tati I guess.

"It's me gurl," She said then I hugged her. We went to the table and the others were there.

After a few moments, Kenneth went up to the stage and started the party. Some did their talents then the dance. Why does it feel like a prom?

We've all graduated and it feels like the old times. Some people here looks like they  knew they're partners. So they went on the dancefloor and started dancing.

Lucky them. I'm left here in the table alone. Someone went beside me on my table and asks me to dance with him. Well I don't want to be a loner here so why not?

We went to the dance floor and suddenly the song changed. I knew this song. I made the first move then he got along with it.

The people started to form a circle to us. I wonder who's this guy I'm dancing to. His moves were familiar.

The Squad

Josh: Guys I think that's Sean.
Will: Yeah. You can notice it by his dance moves.
Kenneth: Who's the girl?
Tati: It's your sister Ken.
Bailey: Oh my!
Boogie: Ik what you're thinking.
Tati: Little did they know, they were dancing to each other.
Marielle: Wish they'd go back together.
Soni: They're both taken.
All: *sighed while watching at them*

Kyline Alcantara

We were almost there at the end of the song then after a few moments, his lips crashed into mine. My eyes widened because it happened so fast.

I felt sparks and his lips were familiar too. Is he? No. There's no way that this is him. I quickly pulled out and ran away.