8

Kyline Alcantara

As I woke up, I quickly searched for my phone beside me. I was searching it by my hand, and it wasn't freaking there! Holy moly! Did I just lost it? Nonono.

I went up and went to my brother's room. I grab his keys and immediately went to the gymnasium. I searched for it but no sign of my beloved phone.

Wait it was on my purse! Ugh! I'll curse whoever got my purse. I went back home and placed the car keys on my brother's table.

I ate my breakfast sadly. My phone. My beloved. Wait what if I just left it on Darren's car? I better call him. Oh. Goddammit!

"Mom? Can I use your phone?" I said from the kitchen. She was watching tv.

"Oh sure honey. Here," She said. I went to her and she let me have it. Lucky I know Darren's number. I dialed it quickly and he answers at the third ring.

I quickly told him about it and he searched for it. After a few minutes, he said that it wasn't there. I hung up the phone and sighed.

Who could've get it just like that? I should call my phone. I still got my mom's phone sooo. I dialed my number but no one answered. I dialed it again but still no.

On the third call, finally someone answered.

Sean Lew

Ugh! Should I look through the purse? Maybe she'll be mad. I wonder who's behind the mask. Why do the squad decided to have a masquerade party?

It just make it worse. But I wonder if Jen was on the party. Pft! She's out of town for 6 years! For Pete's sake!
After a few seconds of staring at the purse, I still want to look for it. Oh forget it! I grab it and opened it. I saw the phone and turned it on. I saw a couple on the wallpaper.

It's Kyline! Or maybe Jen. With some freaking guy. I ship it but sink it too. They're not cute. I swipe it and it has a password.

Hmm what could it be? I try some number and it didn't work. I tried the numbers that was Jen's favorite before and guess what? It worked!

Wait. Holda holda holda. Why does it work? Is it really her? Or they're just like twins? But Kenneth have never told me about that.

Maybe they just have some similarities. But why? Ugh!

The phone suddenly rang but I didn't answered it. On the second call, I still didn't. On the third I decided to answered it.

It said it was from her "Mom". "Hello?" I said. "Who's this?" The girl said.

"Umm it's Sean. The purse fell as you were-" She cut me off.

"Give it to me later. 1pm sharp at the Starbucks," She said then she hung up.

What the?

Kyline Alcantara

I've waited until 1pm and I was just watching tv. I took a shower when's it's almost time then I wore this:

I told my brother to drive me there and he did. We were there when he suddenly spoke.

"You're meeting with whom?" He said. I raised my eyebrows at him when he was looking inside.

"Um someone who've just got my phone," I said then I jumped out of the car. I entered the fast food and searched for him.

I saw him then I quickly wore my sunglasses. I don't want him to see my whole face. I sat and he was startled. I pulled myself from laughing. Just because his face tho.

I tried to be serious and he was looking at me blankly.

"My purse?" I said. He hand it to me then I look if there's a thing lost. Gladly, there is nothing lost.

"Thanks for giving it back to me. Bye," I said then I stood up. He suddenly hold my wrists stopping me from getting away.

"Just like that? After getting it, you're just gonna leave it like that?" Sean said. Pft! What else do we need to do?

"Umm yah. Do we need to do something else?" I said.

"We need to talk," He said seriously.
"We don't have to talk to," I said and stood up again. But like before, he let me sat again.

"Ugh! What is it?" I said annoyed.

"How come you were in our reunion?" He said. Oh. Holy shiz. What am I going to say? That I'm Jen? That I just changed my name?
"Um I Uh. I um uh. I'm uh," Gosh what am I going to say?!?!??

"You what huh?" He said smirking. What the hell is he smirking for?

"Oh my mom just need me at home bye!" I said then I quickly run outside. I run as fast as I can until I feel like I was put of his sight.

I was near our street and I sighed. I went to our house and on my room. I laid in my bed and think about some things.

Did he already knew me? Goddamn. I'm so dead. What am I going to do? Do I need to tell him who I am?

Ugh! What am I going to do???

Sean Lew

I followed her until she reached a familiar street. I guess she thought I was really out of nowhere when I'm really am. She entered.... KENNETH'S HOUSE?!

They knew each other? But how? It's not like they knew each - What if... It's really her????

Should I go into that house? Maybe I shouldn't. Oh. Forget it. I'm going in.

"Hi Mom!" I said to Claudine as she opened the door. She led me to the living room then we sat.

"Sean! What brings you here?" She said. I smiled at her.

"Umm nothing. I just miss this house. It's been a long time since I haven't visit this." I said. I heard a door opened from upstairs and I looked up.

It suddenly went again inside then slamed the door.

"Uh who is that?" I asked. Her phone suddenly buzzed then she looked for it.

"Um it was nothing. Uh thanks for coming Sean! See ya again!" She said then she pushed me outside.

Huh. Weird. Kinda. I wonder who was that. I just went back home and laid in my bed.

I remember the photo on her phone. Is it really her? She looked so happy with him. If that was really her, I guess she already moved on and remained that I'm just an ex of hers.
But what else can I even do? I already have one but it's just different with some other girl. She's just not that easy to forget...

~
Sorry my bessy for NOT updating. Oh eto na! Bessy this is you ./. 😂😂😂 ✌ You know who you are.