2

Kyline Alcantara

"Wake up! Sleepyhead!" I heard someone said then someone pulled the curtains that revealed the light. Gosh! So bright! Ugh! I'm burning! Jk.

"Five more minutes!" I said then I covered myself with a blanket. Darren suddenly removes the blanket. Fudge!

"Ugh! Fine!" I said furrowing my eyebrows at him. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I took a bath then I wore this:

I put a winged eyeliner and mascara then we left our hotel room. Our chauffeur drives us to the stadium where we're gonna have our concert. We went on backstage and we saw our manager waiting for us.

Me and the manager did a girly thing. I asked him where's the girls and he said that they're coming in five minutes. I decided to went on stage and saw that it was a really big stadium. I wonder who's the girl group that our manager was talking about.

After a few minutes, they called me and I saw a group of girls. I saw a long black haired girl that looked familiar to me. She's the girl I saw yesterday!

"Tati?" I said and she looked back and saw me. Her eyes became wide. I run and hugged her.

"Oh my god. I miss you Jen," She said. Oh she still don't know...

"Shh. Call me Ky," I whispered. She winked and th others look clueless.

"You do know each other?" Darren said. I nod and Tati and I giggled.

"How?" He added.

"Remember when I told you that I came from LA? She's one of my bestfriends there." I said and he just nods. I introduced myself to the girls and we gossip a little about some celebrities. Girls will be girls.

After a few moments, we went to stage to practice our performance for tonight. I decided to make a vlog of us practicing some songs. Then when it was lunch, we ate at a restaurant.

"Hey Tati. Are you still with Gabe?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Well... Yep. We are," I squealed and we continued to eat. Just then, Tati decided to facetime Gabe. She called him and he answered at the second ring.

"Hey babe," He said and revealed his face on the screen.

"Hey Gabey. Guess what?" She said.

"Guess what what? That you're on New York?" She nods.

"Another one,"

"Um idk," He said then Will came besides Gabe. He said hi at Tati and she waved at him.

"Ugh look!" She points the camera to me and I waved shyly. Their eyes widened when they saw me. Josh and Ken suddenly appears on the screen. I miss them.

"What?! Am I dreaming? Am I seeing my sis? Lemme slap mahself!" Will said then he slapped his cheeks. He looked again and he was shocked.

"This is really me guys," I laughed. They were in shock then suddenly they screamed. We covered our ears because it was on loud speaker. They stopped then they talked to me for a bit.

. . . . .

"You guys ready?" We nod.

"Okay on three you're gonna come out of the stage with Darren," I nod. The producer count on three then we came out. We waved at the people. We sang some songs then the lights came off. When the lights were turned on, it revealed L2M on the stage with us.

The people become more energetic when they came. We did some request from the crowd then after the show we did the meet n' greet.

Sean Lew

"Hey," Lexee said then she kissed my cheek. I smiled then I put my arms around her. We watched the others as they performed on stage. Today, we're rehearsing for the anniversary of ImmaBeast fam. It was gonna be on next week and we're all excited.

Willdabeast said that he invited some guests. The boys were facetiming Tati. We suddenly look at them when they screamed. We just shrugged it off and ignored it.

After a few hours, the squad with Lexee and I went out for lunch. They facetime with Tati again and whenever I try to say hi to Tati on screen, they would covered it. What's with them? They're acting weird today.

At the end of the day, we all ended up on my apartment. Sometimes we sleep on Kenneth's house. We all ordered pizza then we watch some films. When we feel sleepy, we went to our beds and say goodnights to each other.

Short. 😁