12

Kyline Alcantara

I woke up with my head aching a lot. I look at the others and some were on the floor. I chuckled a bit then I wake them all up. As soon as thet were all awake and ready we went to the McDonald's to have some breakfast.

I saw his gaze in the corner of my eye. He's serious. What did I do? OMG. Flashback come to me! I continued eating and he's still giving me a look like "THE" look.

After we finished and left, the others went to him and greeted him a "Good morning". I was at the back when we started to walk away but he pulled my right arm.

"Did you know what you just did to my girlfriend?" He said. I still don't know what happened.

"What did I just do to you?" I asked. He smirked and back again to his mood. "You don't remember huh?" As he said it I finally freaking remember it all. Oh god. I just did that?!

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it," I said and quickly ran away. I'm like in a fun run but I'm not running for a win.

After a few minutes of running away from the devil, I stopped and looked back. I sighed and tried to catch my breath. I sat and shut my eyes for a while.

As soon as I open it, I quickly jumped. Speaking of the devil... "Oh shit. What do you want?!" I said. "We need to make her jealous to get her back to me," He said as he pushed me to the wall.

"What?! You mean fake date?!" I accidentally yelled. He covered my mouth because someone might hear us. "Are you serious?! Does she know that you're my ex?! And what about our parents?! They're planning on our wedding!" I whispered with a lil bit of shouting.

"Yes I'm serious. Nope she doesn't even know yet. And I still don't know about what we're gonna tell about this to our parents," He said.

"Ugh! I'm not going to do it," I said crossing my arms. "I'm gonna kiss you if you don't," He said. "Nu uh! Never in a million years," I said mimicking Zayn.

"You sure?" He asks leaning closer to me. "Nope." I said with "p" popping. He suddenly leaned closer until it was just a few centimeters away. "Okay! Fine!"

"Tsk. I know you'll do it," He smirked. "Fuck you!" I said then pushed him off of me. "When? Where? We ca do it now if you want," He whispered.

"Oh my god! Why are you such a-*sighed*" I'm so done. "What? I know you like it," He smirked. "I'm so done-oh wait," suddenly I choked in front of him.

Well lucky him he step away before. He held my hair back while I'm throwing up. Oh god. How many drinks did I drank?

I wiped my mouth as I finished. "You okay?" He said sincerely. First, he was like a pervert and now he's a freaking gentleman?

"Yes I am. I guess it was because I drank a lot last night," I said. He walked me into my hotel room. Why is he being so nice so sudden?

"You can leave me here. Thanks btw," I said. "Owkay.. And I just want to say that Janelle's having a class later and I know Lexee's gonna be in there sooo," "You want me come?" I said then he nods.

"Sure. I'll try to come." I said and went inside. "Wait! I'll pick you up," He said. I nod and smiled. "Uh yeah I guess," He smiled and wave at me. He walked away and I closed the door.

I sighed then I saw the squad all looking at me. Fuvkkkkk. "Are you guys like together again?!" Gabe said shockingly. I bite my lip. Fvck. What will i say?

Should I say that we're just fake dating? To make Lexee jealous and Sean could get her back again? Fvck. I'm gonna be the best actress in Oscar.

"Yep?" I said then went to my bed and sat. "What?!?!" The girls screamed. "Stop it okay?" I tried to calm them down.

"But what about Lexee?" Will said. Fvck fvck fvck. What to say? What to say??? "Um I uh. I don't know..." I said that made it turn all into silence.

"Uh guys I've got to go. My girls need me. Gabe, drive me to the *** street," Tati said breaking the silence. "Sure. Bye guys!" They said then they left.

"Um I've got to go," "Me too" "I've got to go too. See y'all later!" They said then left too. I sighed and laid down o my bed. That was close! Phew.

Please do not let me fall in love again to him. Please....

~
Yieee. Update! 😂