13

Darren Espanto
(That's new. 😂)

"Omg. Stop it Andrea!" I said as she kept hugging me. It's just annoying. Why do I even hook up with this girl?

"I'm going to California." "What?! You can't just leave me here! We've already told our fans that we're official! She's your ex now!" Oh god. She's so desperate.

"She needs me." I know she didn't but I need to apologize. She's been on my mind these days. I can't help it.

Kyline Alcantara

After a few minutes, the door opened. "Hey.." I said and gave him a light hug. Friendly I guess?

"Let's go?" I said then I grab my dance bag. "Yeah." He said then we went out. We went to his car and he drove. It was like 15 away I guess from the Hotel.

"Sean, should I tell the squad that we're just fake dating?" I asked. "Um. No? I guess. They might tell Lexee." He said while driving. "Owkay..." I said and leaned in the car window.

A minutes passed and we're already there. We saw the others stretching. We went inside and began stretching too. Lexee was there and you can see that she's upset.

I feel like I can't do this. I'm just ugh. I feel like I might accidentally fall for him. I'm afraid...

"Okay guys so let's choose the groups," Janelle said as we all learned the choreo.

"Um can we partner up?" Sean said pulling me beside him. I fake smiled and they nod for yes. "Yes!" He acts like he really wants to. Nice acting! Praise!

(Just pretend they were on the third group.)

"Okay and you two will be dancing with Lexee and (Just think of someone.I'm sorry 😂)" I look at Sean with a jealousy in his eyes.

We went to the center and started dancing with our heart out. He was really feeling it. But I can see he kept looking at her. If only he knew...

Squad

Tati: Guys. Why is Sean kept looking at Lexee?
Will: He still loves Lexee I guess.
Josh: But the two were back together again right?
Gabe: I'm so confused right now.
Kenneth: Me neither. But why the hell is my sister decided to be with him again?
Tati: She still love him dumbfvck.
Kenneth: Ow!
Gabe: But they're already exes. It's just they went back again. And Sean? After Je-I mean Kyline kissed him. After him and Lexee broke up. I mean that was just fast.

Josh: Yeah.
Bailey: I'll ask Kyline later.
Tati: Guys Kyline is going out!

Kyline Alcantara

After the dance, I told Sean I'm just going outside. I didn't told him why. I went outside also I'm with my dance bag. I went back to the hotel as fast as I can.

Tears were falling in my eyes as I was running on the hallways. Why the heck am I hurt?

As soon as I opened the door, there was a guy sitting on my bed. He turns his face to me. "What are you doing here?" I asked sniffing.

"I'm sorry I did that Kyline. I didn't mean to hook up with her. She's annoying. I mean like Why are you so obsessed to me?" He mimics Regina. I giggled and went to gave him a hug.

"I'm sorry too." I said hugging him more. We pulled out from the hug. "Are you crying?" He asks. "No its just I got something on my eyes." I lied.

"On the next day is the Gala right?" He said and it pops quickly on my head. "Holy moly. I forgot!" I said and started to pack.

"Hey wouldn't you tell your friends first?" "Wait," I said and immediately text them all. Since we're in a group chat, I text in there.

"Wait do you have tickets?" I said. "Yep. And we're leaving tomorrow early in the morning," He said. I know I may seem fast but I think Sean should get his own ways to get her back.

Especially the way he looks at her before. You can really see he loves her.

And not me....

~
Short I guess?