11

Kyline Alcantara

I woke up and changed my clothes. I told my mom that I'll just stay in my hotel room. I didn't eat my breakfast there. I'm not in the mood.

I decided to jog since I didn't have that much exercise since last week. I started to jog outside while I'm on my earphones. After a lot of minutes, (😂) I stopped at a bench and rest for a while. I went through my phone and on my social medias.

I took a picture from where I am and I upload it to my snapchat story. After a few minutes, I was about to stand up when I saw Lexee.

"Hey!" She said then we gave each other a hug. We sat at the bench then I began talking.

"What are you doing here?" I said. "Um I was just gonna get into Will's class," She said.

"Like Willdabeast?" I asked. She nod and smiled. "I should definitely come. I'll go with you," I said then we walked in the Millenium.

I saw some Imma Beasts and there was Gabe, Josh, Will and the Kayhanati too. I wave at them and we went on them. "Hey what's the event, huh?" I said.

"Will said we're gonna remake the "Countdown" with the new members of The Beast Network," Kaycee said. "Are you gonna join?" Tahani asks.

"Well not really. I'm just visiting but I'll watch some of you dance," I said. When the class has started, I took some videos of them. I look at Will because I was trying to get the choreography too.

"Okay so let's pick the groups!" Will said. "Ky, you're gonna be on the second group." Will said then the others looked at me.

"I know you know the choreo no buts!" He said and I just sighed. First was Will and Janelle then my group. I'm not even that prepared tho.

"That was fun tho!" I said as we finished and left the class. "We all killed it!" Gabe said. "Yes we are!" Us girls said.

"Guys! What about let's have a sleepover," Kaycee suddenly said. We all looked at her trying to hold our laugh. Because the fact that we're old enough to have a sleepover is just kind of childish thing.

"Damn. Kaycee we're too old to have a sleepover," Gabe said then he puts his arm around her and tries to comfort her.

"Gabe what she mean was she missed those days of us hanging out. Because its been years since we haven't done that." Tahani said then she removes Gabe's arm around her and replaced hers.

"I agree with my bestfriend," Tati said. Gabe puts his hands up for surrender. At the end we all ended up having a sleepover. And we're staying at my hotel room.

It's kinda hard because its too small for us. We all decided to have a lil' party so the oreo squad bought some drinks. Gladly, the hotel room was soundproof and we can party hard! (Oml 😂)

We were all drunk while playing a truth or dare. I guess we are all. After playing truth or dare, we dance to the music and I was enjoying it. I saw Sean on the corner alone. I went to him and wrapped my arms around him.

I laughed while he looks at me. I slowly lean in to kiss him. He's too pretty. And cute. His dimples are so cute. Our lips touched and I smiled.

He suddenly pushed me and look in front of us. It was Lexie. "Oh hey Lexie! Do you know-" Tati suddenly went on me and covered my mouth.
I saw Sean catching Lexie up. "Asdfghjkl" I was trying to talk while Tati's hand was still covered. The two lovey dovey went out then slammed the door behind them.

I licked Tati's hand and she quickly removes and wiped her hand. I laughed at her then I sat on my bed. "Why Sean?! Why?!" I say as my tears started to fall.

"Hey Ky. You're just tired," Bailey said. "But my Panda!" I said then I look at the door and pointed where he go. "Shh shh shh. You can go sleep now and you're gonna dream about unicorns, panda, and llama." Tati said and I look at her smiling.

"Really?" I said and they nod. I lay on my bed and started to close my eyes.

~
TBC
Bad Drunk Kyline. Don't be Kyline. 😂
Vote and don't forget to comment for more! 💗💗💗