Chapter 14: Just another day.

Authors P.O.V.
You sat on the ground after that dispute. Remembering what sans said, about the souls.
"You'd be doing them a favor, you care about them don't you..?" An inner voice carried on. The thought had kept plaguing you. Sans had been observing you from above the stairs. Usually you were quiet, but this was different. Almost like a war. Shayna sat beside sans, being extremely sneaky.
"You know what shes thinking about don't you?" She asks, her tone being quiet. He jumps, then turns to her nodding.
"I can't help but understand, maybe i'll even do it." She used an indifferent tone, almost as if she knew this was her destiny, but wasn't sad, or happy. He was surprised. What was the surface really like? Was it this burning hell that they've endured. A blank look was on Shaynas face, a look that sans has seen on you one too many times.
"You do-"
"Sans. Listen. I'm going to give up my soul in the next few days. Y/N...she won't say anything to you about when she's going to try."
"You don't have to."
"Its my duty. I've nothing to offer more than my soul. I don't care anymore. Monsters don't deserve this. But I do want to ask you something." She stares at you somemore.
"...what would that be?"
"Tell her before shes gone....okay?" She gives him a small smile.
"...i'll tell her tomorrow. Okay?"
"Good."