Chapter 9: EEEEHH

My P.O.V

You told Paps what had happened, and he seemed to be astounded at what Sans had done.
"HE STOPPED UNDYNE FROM CAPTURING YOU? WITH A MEME..?" You nodded, getting a facepalm from Papyrus and a smile aswell.
"Paps. Whats the smile for?" You inquired and his head shot up.
"N-NOTHING." He said nervously and then the door opened, Sans stepping in.
"Sup' Paps. Y/N." He said Nonchilantly.
"Sans. You could've gotten me killed. AND YOU PULLED UP THE HAT!" I said angry/Half yelling. Papyrus looked down upon us.
"But i didn't. Theres a difference. And that scar means nothing to us monsters. Well...except to Undyne."
"WHAT SCAR?" Papyrus asked. Sans sighed, pulling the hat up again, resulting in me tackling him into an awkward position. I was lifted 3 feet into the air by Papyrus. I stuck my tongue out at him and he gave me a cocky smile. Damn him. Papyrus was holding me by the shirt collar and turned me around, seeing my eyebrow, making me grumble.
"I SEE NOTHING WRONG DEAR HUMAN!" I wanted to smile at that sentence but I was too pissed off.
"ANYWAYS. VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER, SO I WILL FORCE THE TWO OF YOU TO GET ALONG." Sans lifted himself up.
"Paps. Are you crazy? I'll attack again."
"You heard er' bro. I don't feel like being prey." Sans said behind me.
"NONSENSE! AND IT WOULD GIVE YOU TIME TO BE EVEN CLOSER FRIENDS." Papyrus seemed to have winked at Sans for some reason. He lifted Sans up aswell, I growling angered. He threw me and Sans into his own bedroom and locked the door, making me run up immediatily knocking on the door.
"Papyrus! Let us out!!" I tried yelling but my voice was weak. I sighed as there was so answer, and slid down the door.