Chapter 5:Weirdo

Authors P.O.V
Sans was a little angry because you didn't seem to trust him but he got over it. He offered to let you stay for a while, And you reluctantly agreed. You walked outside and a worried/screaming goat mom was calling. You sat through a lecture, and she asked what happened. You explained that you met two skeletons and that you had a place to stay for the night. She seemed happy enough that you were fine. You hung up the phone and turned around to see the small skeleton.
Your P.O.V
I turned around and jumped.
"Jesus!..Oh hello."
"Heya. I wanted to see if you wanted to go to Grillbys. My bro's cooking isn't quite edible." I raised an eyebrow.
"What do you mean edible? Can you guys even eat?" He rolled his white pinpricks.
"Yes we can eat. We need food too." I just stared. Confused as hell. He threw my hoodie at me, it hitting me in the face.
"H-Hey!" I tried to raise my voice but..I had a major voice crack. Fuck my life. He just stared and laughed. I put the hoodie on, raising the hood over my face.
"What was that?" He said wiping invisible tears as I blushed.
"Anger. And you're mean." I replied. He just chuckled again.
"C'mon. Lets just eat." He started walking forward and I followed grumbling. The walk was awkward, no one said a word. We stopped infront Of the place called Grillbys. He pushed the door open, and walked in and I followed right behind him. Everyone said hello to him, and I kept my head down. Not wanting to really talk to anybody. He pulled me over, and I saw a giant flame infront of me.
"Heya Grillbz." The flame didn't reply, just got a bottle of ketchup and put it in front of sans.
"When are you going to pay your never ending tab?" Sans shrugged.
"Next year. Or...16 years..." Grillby shook his head.
"Sans You're impossible. What would you like miss?" I started stuttering badly.
"I-I uh. F-fries." GREAT FUCKING ENGLISH HUH. He walked away.
"So Y/N. What's it like on the surface?"
"Its shit." I reply immediately. He seemed tooken aback.
"How?" I looked at the bar, staring straight down.
"Humans are cruel creatures. Not caring about anyone. They don't seem to be capable to love anyone." Sans stared unable to say anything as I continued.
"There are good people in the world. And the only people seem to be down here. I don't see why you'd want to leave. Everyone here seems so nice...other than the flower." I stopped because Grillby had come with my food. I thanked him and reached for my gold I had gotten from Toriel but sans stopped me.
"Don't. I'll pay."
"Ha. Like hell you will. From what I heard you haven't payed a tab." I don't know why but I was easy to talk to him like we had been old friends. I guess he had that certain vibe.
"You got me there. But I'm paying. Just eat your food." I rolled my eyes and started eating. They were amazing. I had been stuffing my face and when I looked over I saw sans had been looking at me, and when he saw I was staring,he took a swig of ketchup.
"..what."
"Hm?"
"How...do..I give up on all logic at this point Of life." I sighed and finished my food. He got up, leaving his ketchup and said to the flaming, addicted to cup washing man.
"Leave it on my tab." I sighed.
"You really know how to impress someone with weirdness. You know that."
"Wow. Didn't think I could have been the victim of a critic. Tell me. How does it feel to be near the pun master?"
"It makes me feel 'bone tired' ya dingus." I smiled. Toriel taught me a few things. I swear I saw his pinpricks turn into hearts.
"Heh. Guess I am a numbskull." I giggled. Eh. I can get used to this asshole.
Hey guys! I'm so glad to see some people reading my book! I didn't think that many people would read it. But Thank you all. It means a lot! -Sanspai