Chapter 1 : Fallen.

My P.O.V
Y/N L/N was a kind girl. Mistreated as always, but never seemed to let it affect her. That's what other people have seen. Her bullies didn't care though, they seemed to torment her more, beating her at every chance during school. She prefered it at school actually. Her life at home was much worse. She lived in a world of lies. Her mother, was Schizophrenic, freaking out all the time. Sometimes she would hit her because she thought she had said something rude to her. Y/N didn't react. Nor did she cry. She just walks away. Feeling worthless. Feeling like there's something wrong with her. Her father makes it worse. Calls her a whore. A slut. A dumb bitch. Things that have been said to her. She just walks away, until now.
Y/N's P.O.V
"FUCKING BITCH, LEARN TO COOK YOU DUMB SLUT!" I turned to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.
"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING!?" I noticed the beer bottle in his hand. He had been drinking again. Fuck.
"I-I w-was going t-to my room." He looked at me disgusted and lifted the beer bottle up, I thought he was going to take a drink, but instead "WHAM* it went straight into my head. I collapsed straight onto the ground. I could hear him laughing as if it were the beat joke of his life. I lost conscience afterwards.
(Time skip, by a Temmie with a chocolate bar)
Ugh..my..head. I put my hand to my head and felt a warm stubstance, as I pulled it down, I saw red.
"F-fuck.." I breathed heavily, and stood up, stumbling. I looked around the room and saw He had passed out on the couch. Fuck this. I'm not going to take this shit anymore. I'm running away. I went to the bathroom to clean my head of the blood, and I saw a piece of glass lodged in my eyebrow. Ugh fuck. I grabbed the nearest towel and bit on it. I started pulling out the brown shard out, blood staining my hands and the sink.
"Aghh," I winced. The scream being muffled by the towel. I finally got it out, blood everywhere, and a bleeding cut going through my eyebrow. I looked around for a bandage but, of course, they used the last of them on my "mom". Bitch. I walked back to my room and dumped out my backpack of useless things I don't need. I packed clothes, a switchblade, a hoodie, 100 Dollars, (or pounds in the UK) and my old rabbit, that was torn to pieces but I stitched back up. I walked out the door, and walked out out of the house before flipping him off. And me, not being satisfied, screamed "FUCK YOU!" at the house. I ran towards main street, looking for a bus or something to get me away, then I looked up towards the mountain. Mt. Ebbot huh. I made up my mind and ran towards it, pushing away dead plants and bushes.
"Huff...heh...heh....I'm h-here." I said, looking down and feeling proud for making it up here. I smiled, and turned towards the cave. I saw a hole and sat down on the edge of it. Opening my bag I brought my bunny out hugging it tightly and happy tears started falling.
"I'm free. I-I'm finally f-free.." I felt myself sliding down.
"N-NO SHIT!" I quickly grabbed the bag, hopefully using it as a cushion because I couldn't see down the hole. I held on to it for dear life, cudding the shit out of my bunny.
"AHHHH! OOF!" I hit the ground, tumbling forward and skidding my head on the ground. When I fell, I felt my head, making sure there was no more blood.
"God..d-damnit. More blood." I wiped my hand on my pants. I swear to god my whole right side of my face was covered in blood.
I stood back up and walked towards my back, picking it up, and dusting off my bunny.
"W-where have I Fallen?"