Chapter 12: Maybeeeeee im lazyyyy *3*

Your P.O.V
Shameless. Flirting. That was amazing. I rolled around on the floor laughing, my voice cracking out. Sans rolled his eyes and very swiftly went up stairs and into his room.
"That was something." I jumped.
"Jesus Shayna." She just giggled.
"I totally ship you guys. Cute." She pulls out her phone and starts taking pictures of you.
"The hell are you doing?" I said, confusion writen all over me.
"Taking pictures of you, and then one of sans, and then SHIP EDITS." EHHHH. I ran into the kitchen behind papyrus clawing at his scarf.
"HUMAN WHAT IS THE FUSS ABOUT."
"pictures. I dont approve." Papyrus just went back to making his confection of pasta, when I realized the box was in the pot. I took it out, and Threw it at Shayna, and then, confusing papyrus, took another pan and started mashing tomatoes with a smashy thing.
"HUMAN YOU ARE INCORRECTLY MAKING THE SPAGHETTI." He spoke up.
"Oh we need a touch of papyrus dont we. Hm. Get the glitter." Glitter wont kill you, but it doesn't really have a taste. Its just hard to get off of your teeth.
(Story for another time. Shush.)
Papyrus threw a giant tube of silver glitter in the boiling noodles.
"Mm nice." I said, draining the water from the noodles in a fast manner. When I was living with some.... very impatent people, you have to work fast. The glitter stuck to the noodles of course, and I just then noticed Papyrus stirring the sauce with pink glitter. Mmmmmmmmmyummy. "P-perfect paps. Anyways. The rest is done. I'll...go get sans and shayna. Okay?"
"YES." I walked out of the kitchen, flipped of shayna as she took another picture of me, and I walked up stairs. *KNOck Knock.*
"Who's there?" Uuuh fuck.
"Spaghetti."
"Spaghetti who?"
"You better Spaghetti on down here because of food. Also be covered. Shayna is going to be a p-" A fangirl exploded down stairs.
"YOOSUNG IS CALLING ME. SHUSH." she pressed her ear against the phone. I rolled my eyes. I didnt notice the door opening, and sans standing there.
"...ignore her okay."
"Okay. Uh. Anyways why are you calling me for spaghetti? You know its not close to edible."
"Because today I helped. Papyrus did most of it. But i helped." I pushed him downstairs against his will as Papyrus stood proudly and marveled at the creations. With a Nyeh, he gave sans and I the spaghetti. Sans gave me a worried look.
"Glitter is edible. And thats all thats in the spaghetti."