Chapter 2 : Can I call you Mom?

Your P.O.V

I put my bunny in my bag and started walking around the small space. I saw an opening with something yellow poking out.
"H-hello?" I called out, but no answer. I kept walking towards it, going under the opening. I stared at it, seeing that it was a flower. I facepalmed myself.
"I literally just talked to a flower. Great job Y/N."
"Howdy!" I jumped back, the flower staring at me.
"My name's Flowey, Flowey the Flower."
"H-holy..fuck."
"Golly, you must be so confused. I guess little old me will have to do." A painful sensation hit my chest, feeling as if blood was being tooken out of me. Everything turned black, but Flowey stood infront of me. A (Favorite Color) heart appeared infront of me. But the strange thing was, that it was full of holes.
"Huh..thats strange. Oh Nevermind. See that heart? That is your soul, the very cummulation of your being."
I tried to back away but I was unable to move my body.
"You can make it Stronger by LOVE." It smirked evilly at me.
"You want some LOVE don't cha?" I shook my head, scared as hell. It sighed angered.
"Ugh. I'm so done with this façade. JUST DIE." My soul was suddenly surrounded by white pellets. They got closer and closer, I shut my eyes tight waiting for the sweet release of death. Nothing came.
"My My, what a poor innocent...child?!" I opened my eyes and saw a goat lady, crouching down, eyes filled with worry and concern.
"What happened?! Your hurt! I must take you to my home immediately!" I was picked up, my lightness being obviously noticed.
"You're so light... Child..." She looked down at me in sadness. I was being carried through numerous rooms. Along the way, I saw a ghost who looked scared and worried for my safety.
"M-miss...I'm f-fine.."
"No. You are not." She said sternly. I saw this cute little purple house, and I smiled. She took me inside and almost kicked a rooms door open. She placed me on the bed and ran outside, then came back in with bandages and...pie?
"My child...where did you get this?" She pointed at my eyebrow and I blushed staring at the ground.
"...i-it doesn't matter anymore..I'm free." She seemed confused by my words then quickly understood. She wrapped bandages around my eye, leaving one eye still visible.
"Now...would you like some pie my child?" She said giving a small smile. I nodded and she put the plate on my lap, and I took a small bite.
"MM! This is amazing!" I cried, and she seemed to be a bit happier.
"Thank you my child." She replied and I stuffed the rest in my mouth. I felt tired and she noticed.
"Well, I better leave you to get better. Have nice dreams." She kissed me lightly on the forehead. She started to walk out but I grabbed her hand.
"C-can...I call you mom?" She smiled.
"Of course."