Chapter 11: The author isnt lazy this time.

Authors P.O.V
You sit akwardly on the couch next to the other akward person.
"Hey Papyrus?" Shayna called from the couch to the kitchen.
"YES DEAR HUMAN?" He called.
"Why does everyone want to capture humans?" You thought for a minute. You had never thought of that. You looked over to sans, who stared at Shayna, as if she had ruined his day with an unfresh meme.
"I DONT KNOW. I JUST STARTED TRAINING WITH UNDYNE TWO WEEKS AGO! MAYBE I'LL ASK HER."
"Okay paps..." sans gestured to you two, while you stayed close to sans, and not touching Shayna.

Your P.O.V
He stared dead at us, while I was freezing my ass off.
"The reason why you two are wanted by every one is because your the forth and the fifth soul. Papyrus doesnt know that in order to get a soul you have to kill a human. Thankfully, I'm not lettin anythin happen." He said.
"...forth? How long have you guys been under here?" I asked quietly.
"..we don't even know how long. But don't worry. I like ya. So I ain't letting shit happen."Shayna smirked slightly, and I felt the presence of a creepy idea in her head. I turned to her.
"No."
"....are you J-hope?"
"....who the fuck is J-Hope?"
"Jesus."
"Are you asking me if i'm jesus?"
"Yes." I almost facepalmed.
"No. I am not jesus." Sans obviously confused by what was happening, slowly opened the door.
"I'll...be inside." He steps inside, and closes the door. I growl at the door. Shayna looks at me and gives me a smile.
"Finally we can talk. My name is Shayna, and yours is Y/N. Where are you from?" I looked at my feet.
"I'm from Ebbot. You too?" I mumbled.
"Nope. Actually I had come as a tourist but I was angry and...well didn't run up the mountain or some shit. That is fucking stupid." I looked back up and snickered. Eh. She is cool in my book.
"I kinda have an assumption about you so I won't ask about how you got up here...if i'm correct." I nodded.
"9/10 pretty sure you understood right away." I said.
"Eh. Its kinda easy to tell. Abuse. I can still see brusing. But its healing nicely." She smiled. It was...calming. It was like Sans' voice.
"Heh. Yea. Um." We looked at each other akwardly till she spoke up.
"You...want to be my friend?" She asked quietly.
"O-oh sure."
"AWESOME." She ran inside, and I followed shortly, And I swear I saw sans' eyes as hearts. I know it. Hmm...must figure this out.
"BoneBoy." I called.
"whut?" Time to use my best pickup line.
"Are you a pun?"
"Wh-"
"Cuz i'm punsexual." He made a distressed noise, and laughed.
"That was amazing."
"Oh thanks. Not like its my saddest pickup line heart eyes."
Now his face went bright blue.
"Yeeep. I knew iT."
"SANS! THE OTHER HUMAN SAID FOR ME TO TELL YOU AND Y/N TO STOP...SHAMELESSLY FLIRTING." He went a deeper blue. I laughed, croaking saddly.
"Shut up Y/N." Tsundere much.
"Noooo thanks. This is entertaining. Anyways i want to know more about this soul business. How many souls do you need?" He stared at me, almost saying 'why are you asking...it better not be for that reason.'
"Seven." Damn. I want to help them.