Chapter 8: Well Hello dere.

Your P.O.V
Well, a fine and dandy day it was. I cried infront of a skeleton, but hey! Thats just the life for me. A couple of weeks went by, as I was told by them, that I was going to live there. I thought WELL OKAY THEN. Sans and I became closer. And today was...interesting.
Sans and I were walking to Grillbys, And HOLY FUCK A GIANT FISH TACKLED ME TO THE GROUND.
"FUFUHHU! I HAVE THE HUMAN!" She screamed in my ear. I cringed and tried shrinking away, but failed of course.
"Oh hey Undyne."
"SANS! YOU HAD THE HUMAN IN YOUR CLUTCHES THIS WHOLE TIME?!" I was being lifted up, and was about to be suplexed.
"Yep. But I don't think you'd want that one."
"SANS ITS A HUMAN! WHY WOULDN'T I WANT IT?" The fish lady screamed. I felt myself being lifted out of the fish childs hands onto the ground, and the beanie that I never gave back, being pulled off my face.
"GOD DAMN IT SANS! GIVE IT BACK!" I yelled, my voice cracking.
"See Undyne. This human has been in a battle before." I was extremely triggered as he turned my head towards her.
"But THE HUMANS A WEAKLING. THAT SCAR PROVES NOTHING." She roared confused. Sans didn't say anything, but then spoke up
"...according to all laws of of aviaton, there is no way A bee can fly." He said, Undyne and I both facepalming.
"Sans...you're really helping my chances of dying. I don't mind it. But what is this supposed to prove?"
"That this 'weak' human, isn't supposed to be able to fight, but does anyway. So watch out."  I turned to Undyne.
"You're hearing this right?" I asked her.
"Yeah. I'm so confused..." She said shaking her head.
"Me too sister, he just fucking quote Bee Movie SCRIPT." I said, reaching out both of my arms to him, to prove a point. Undyne just stared at him. And I took this chance to walk back to the house, hearing the loud humming of Papyrus.
"I'm back." I called, to try and rid myself of the awkwardness that just occured.