Chapter 7: THE DATE.

Your P.O.V.
I layed in the snow for a while, freezing, slowly. A couple of monsters passed by, until this one kid stopped.
"Yo! You making snow angels?" I sat up.
"No. I have an unintentional date to go on that I didn't even want. So I'm trying to freeze to death."
"Oh. But Yo! Say how that's not what you ment." The dinosaur child said to me.
"Can't. I'm too quiet, and I don't wanna hurt his feelings." The kid nodded.
"Well. If you want you could make a snow angel." I smiled.
"Sure. But it's a competition. Whoever makes the best one first wins!"
"Hey! I'm in!" We both lay down backwards in the snow, doing our thing, I stood up. And it looked pretty good if I do say. Then there was the kids, I had to help him up, his...looked more like a snow mermaid. He was staring at me for some odd reason.
"Uh...What?" I asked him.
"YO! Your scar! That's so freaking cool! How'd you get it!?" he was jumping up in excitement and I reached on my head and saw the hood was down. I swear to God. Beanies are the way to go.
"I uh....got it by...throwing...sword-rocks..at ninjas with 3 feet." I said. He was in pure awe. I pulled my hood back up.
"That's awesome Yo! Wait till you meet Undyne! She'll like you!" I raised an eyebrow.
"Undyne you say. Hm. Maybe. Alright this has been fun kid, but I gotta go on some...probably extremely weird date." He frowned a little.
"Don't worry. I'll play with you again?" He smiled and nodded running around. I walked slowly towards the house to see Sans standing there, outside.
"You like kids?"
"No. But that one gives great complements. Also he believes almost anything."
"That's Monster Kid for ya." He replied casually.
"Hey. I have a question."
"Shoot."
"You gotta beanie? Something that won't fall of my head every ten seconds and I can see, but covers the large amount of forehead." He started chuckling.
"Why is everyone laughing at me today?"
"Maybe it's because of the fact that your so pessimistic. Lighten up. Don't be such a grump." He said. I stuck my tongue out at him.
"And yes. I do have a beanie. So, here's what I ask for, if I let you use this."
"Bargining huh. Name your price."
"Tell me about the scar." I groaned.
"Jesus, are you consistant. Fine." I grumbled and a blue beanie appeared out of nowhere. I took the hood off and put the beanie on.
"Holy fuck. I have been disrespectful to a God. Well. That's not the first time.." I smiled. He chuckled.
"Uh huh. Now. Let him down easy would ya."
"Oh my God. No. I'm just gonna throw him into a wall and say NO YOUR WEIRD. I can barely pick up my bag without falling over. I can barely talk to anybody without stuttering." I think I went on a five minute rant. But sans stood there and listened.
"Advice. Eat more, be more social and OPEN!" He said loudly.
"..Hm. I think your trying to hint to something but...I'm not sure what." I said sarcasticly, and opening the door.
"AH HUMAN! I SEE YOU ARE READY FOR OUR DATE!" Papyrus walks out of his room, in basketball themed everything. I tried so hard not to laugh, I let out a tiny snirk.
"Y-yes. I suppose I am." I smiled a tiny bit.
"SO LETS GO UP INTO MY ROOM AND DO WHAT PEOPLE DO ON DATES!" I questioned the innocence of that statement. He obviously ment like an actual date..but.
"U-uh..okay." I felt myself being pulled up the stairs.
"WOWIE! MY FIRST DATE!" He bounced up and down excitedly. I caught sight of sans mouthing to me "good luck" and he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and opened the door. His room was the equivalent of a 5 year old boys room. God. So innocent.
"Y-Your r-room is really cool!" I complemented.
"THANK YOU HUMAN! ONLY THE COOLEST FOR I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" I giggled quietly and he seemed to notice.
"YOU HAVE A REALLY NICE LAUGH! NO WONDER SANS HAS TAKEN A LIKING TO YOU!" I blushed horribly, first the complement, then the implication that sans likes me even though we just met and maybe had a major panic attack infront of him and his brother. Yea. I can see why I'm so sexy.
"T-t-thank you?" I said, questioning him as to why he said that.
"ACTUALLY. TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST, THIS WAS JUST A JAPE! SO THAT I COULD TALK TO YOU WITHOUT SANS NOTICING." I questioned that whole statement, completely.
"W-why do you want to talk to me?"
"Because, I heard Sans last night mumbling about what were the possibility that something he said set you off. Did he do anything wrong?" He asked quietly. I felt instantly horrible.
"Nonononono! He was kind when we met. I..just was over stimulated that's all. I'm not used to meeting new people very much, and I-I'm sorry if I scared you two yesterday."
"Its okay! You didn't mean too! And if it's okay, would you mind being our friend?" F-Friend! I...I've never had one before. Well. Just once but they left because of those dumbasses on the surface....that reminds me. Fuck me!
"Oh..you really want...to be my friend?" I asked quietly, and was soon scooped up into the air.
"OF COURSE I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND! SO IS THAT A YES?" I giggled.
"I-I ..Yes." He started dancing around, me swinging and flailing wildly.
"P-papyrus! C-can I be put down?" He sat me down, I being releived that I wasn't thrown down.
"CELEBRATORY SPAGHETTI!" He ran out the room, and who else but the asshole himself, Sans, the motherfucking skeleton, was standing there.
"Oh hello."
"Heya, I want my end of the bargian."
"Damn. Straight and to the point aren'cha?"
"Yep. Now where you wanna go to explain this?"
"Couch. Too lazy to move." Suddenly I am on the couch.
"How..the hell?"
"Magic." He makes an invisible rainbow,making me roll my eyes.
"Alrighty, buckle in bone boy cuz this ain't pretty. Also I don't want your pity. I freed myself. So.  Boom." He sits down, seeing me exert a lot of energy. If I wasn't me, I would be looking at myself strange too.  He just gives me a look.
"Go on, I'm waiting. Also freed yourself?"
"I'll get to that part. Anyways, a couple weeks ago, I lived on the surface, got home from school, got a couple new bruises, what not. Anyways I didn't make a couple of jackasses dinner correctly, My "father"." I said scarcasticly and I didn't notice how pissed off I sounded. "Was drinking like always. I got yelled at. Didn't react, but that made him mad even more. I turned around and he pulled me back, slamming the glass into my eye. I passed out, and when I woke up, I said fuck it. I'm out. Pulled a huge piece of glass out of my eyebrow, packed up my things and fell down here." As I finished recalling what happened, I felt wet, warm tears falling down my cheeks. I wiped them away, And looked towards sans, who didn't know what to do, so He hugged me.
"...I'm..uh..sorry...I shouldn't have asked."
"Nah, it's fine. I....needed to get it out.."