Chapter 6: Somebody sounds jealous~

Your p.o.v
I spent the night there. Sans tried to offer his bed but I took the couch...not like I refused. I passed out on the couch. I woke up early, due to habit so far. Nightmare after nightmare. I was done. It was 3 in the morning and I was already awake, so might as well stay awake. I was bored so I started singing, It was a habit. I usually sing without reason or because of....weirdness. I held my bunny close, staring down at the ground, singing quietly.

"na na na na, oh oh
Na na na na, oh oh
Na na na na, oh oh

When the leader of the bad guys sang,
Something soft and soaked in pain,
I heard the echo from his secret hideaway,
He must've forgot to close his door,
As he cranked out those dismal chords,
And his four walls declared him insane.

I found my way,
Right time, wrong place,
As I pled my case.

You're the judge, oh no, set me free,
I know my soul's freezing,
Hell's hot for good reason, so please, take me.

Na na na na, oh oh
Na na na na, oh oh
Na na na na, oh oh

Three lights are lit but the fourth one's out,
I can tell 'cause it's a bit darker than the last night's bout,
I forgot about the drought of light bulbs in this house,
So I head out, down a route I think is heading south,

But I'm not good with directions and I hide behind my mouth,
I'm a pro at imperfections and I'm best friends with my doubt,
And now that my mind's out, and now I hear it clear and loud,
I'm thinking, "Wow, I probably shoulda stayed inside my house."

I found my way,
Right time, wrong place,
As I pled my case.

You're the judge, oh no, set me free,
I know my soul's freezing,
Hell's hot for good reason, so please,

I don't know if this song is a surrender or a revel,
I don't know if this one is about me or the devil.

I don't know if this song is a surrender or a revel,
I don't know if this one is about me or the devil.

You're the judge, oh no, set me free, oh no
I know my soul's freezing,
Hell's hot for good reason, so please,

Na na na na, oh oh
Na na na na, oh oh
Na na na na, oh oh
Na na na na, oh oh (You're the judge, oh no, set me free)
Na na na na, oh oh (You're the judge, oh no, set me free)"
I looked up. Hoping nobody heard me, but just my luck Sans was leaning against the stairwell
"What'cha doing up at 3 in the morning?" He asked. I coward down.
"S-sorry...I didn't mean..to wake you."
"Eh. Your fine. Was already awake. But why are you up?" He asked walking down the stairs.
"Nightmare." I replied, going silent.
"Oh. Wanna talk about it?"
"Nah. Its just a memory of sadness. Something I don't want to bore you or depress you with."
"Huh. There's been something bothering me for a while about you." He said sitting down next to me.
"And what might that be?"
"Every human that has fallen down here, always tried to go back up. They liked it up there. Why don't you?"
"..." I couldn't respond. I thought about telling him what happened, but I didn't want his pity. I don't want to put the hard truth of child abuse onto him, and well. I didn't feel like crying.
"I....just hate it up there. Its no use to try and even get up there."
He stared at me, focusing on every word I said. He sighed.
"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N. You aren't telling the truth. Why? Do you not trust me?"
"Maybe that's one part. Maybe there's another. Maybe I am telling the truth. Just not all of it. Don't go looking for it. Maybe I'll tell you one day. But that day is far away. And I should become a voodoo witch with my rhyming skills." I smiled at the last statement and he rolled his pinpricks again.
"Your really secretive. Ya know?"
"Yep. And I plan to keep it that way."
"Anyways I'm going back to bed. You should too. My bro plans on capturing you today."
"C-capture?"
"Don't worry. I'll keep an eyesocket out for ya." He stands up and walks upstairs into his room. He was strange. A weird type of strange. I kinda like it.
((Time skip by Powdered Toast Man. Search him up.))

I finally passed out at 9:30 in the morning. I went to go make breakfast and passed out on the way out of the couch. I felt myself being shooken.
"Noooo~ Tori this is cruelty towards the species of Y/N." I mumbled into the cushions of the couch.
"Well good morning sunshine. Hope your ready to fall into snow." I raised my head up slowly, and I felt like a demon, just crawling from hell. Plus my mornin voice was like deep.
"What. Do you. Need?" I asked.
"Yeowch. Someone needs coffee." Sans stood over me with two cups of coffee.
"I hate you. You disturbed my slumber." I took a cup and started sipping out of it. He looked nervous.
"What?" I asked.
"I was drinking out of that."
"Well. Now it's mine. Get that through ya skull." I drank some of the bitter liquid, and layed back down, sighing.
"What time is it?"
"11:00. You didn't sleep did you?"
"Nope. And I have a fight to be in. Ugggg...Stab me please. With a sword or something."
"Sorry. Not a convicted murderer yet. I don't know how." He replied. I stood up.
"Might as well get this over with. Is He outside?" Sans nodded and I put my hoodie on, covering my face.
"See ya." I said walking into the cold. I kept walking past the house and I was engulfed in a deep fog. I could see a figure in the distance. It looked like Papyrus. And as I kept walking, guess what. It was Papyrus.
"GOOD AFTERNOON HUMAN!"
"Its only 11."
"BY THE GREAT PAPYRUS' STANDARDS IT IS NOON. ANYWAY. BECAUSE YOU SKIPPED PAST MY PUZZLES, YOU MUST FIGHT ME."
"I don't want to fight." He must not have heard me because I was instantly transported into a battle. Oh. Wonderful. It was my turn so I choose Act, and saw there was CHECK, FLIRT, and INSULT. Huh...oh..well. I clicked flirt.
"H-hey there. Uh.. Hey face, nice boy." Oh yea. Real Charmer.
"YOU FINALLY SHOW YOUR TRUE FEELINGS EVEN THOUGH WE'VE REALLY NEVER HAD A REAL CONVERSATION." I shrugged as he made a good point there.
"WELL. JUST BECAUSE MY BROTHER SEEMS TO HAVE TOOKEN A LIKING TO YOU, WE WILL CAPTURE YOU LATER. NOW WE GO ON OUR DATE." D-DATE?!
"I-I-I-I" I tried to talk but nothing but stutters would come out.
"I KNOW! THE GREAT PAPYRUS LEAVES YOU SPEECHLESS! STAY HERE. THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS TO GET READY." As he ran off, I fell face first into the snow.
"...he asked you on a date?" I heard Sans' voice. I didn't bother picking myself up.
"I just flirted. What...I've never even been on a real date before."
"...well good luck." I lifted my head up.
"You sound a little disappointed sans. Wanna tell me what's up?"
"Nah. You won't tell me what's up with you so, maybe when you tell me that, I'll tell you this."
"To me you sound jealous."
"Am not."
"Lies!" I said decently loud. I was proud of myself. He chucked and walked off.
...I see his blue blush.