Epilogue

We both closed our eyes with foreheads touching and our lips close to each other. Nico squeezed my hands and then... we jumped out of the building. I peeked at my surroundings and saw that we were falling. I opened my eyes wide... I can see clearly now.. We were really falling..fast. But I didn't get any feeling that I'm scared or a thought that we're gonna die. Why? Because I'm with Nico... and with him... I feel safe.

Nico opened his eyes and I stared at him. I stared at his beautiful eyes and there were black as obsidian. 

"Ready to go back at Camp?" he asked and I nodded in response. He smiled and I smiled back too. I caught a glimpse of a big black shadow below us. Ah, so this how we're going to go back. I thought.

"Ready?" he asked and again I nodded "Yeah" I replied.

"Close your eyes" he said. I don't why we need to but I didn't protest. Even though my eyes are closed I now we're getting closer. I know that it's just a matter of seconds before the shadow sucks us in.

10...9...8...7...

"I like you Avery... I mean like, like you" he said and I just smiled "more than a best friend" he added 

4...3...2...1...

And then, our lips met.

At the same time, I felt cold. The shadow must have suck us in. Now, I don't know what the mortals/muggles/mundanes saw, but I don't care I just focused on me and Nico. I know I shadow travelled with Nico before.. once and it's like really, really cold and it feels like your skin is peeling off. But this time it's different. I wasn't really cold like the last time... Wonder why?

I shoved that thought. Ignored it. Because right now.. I'm focusing on my first kiss.

'Not bad di Angelo' I thought 'Not bad at all' 

I remembered my first date and first kiss with Nico like it was just yesterday. But the truth is it's already been 6 years. Me and Nico are both Twenty Two years old now... and we're still a couple... still strong. But like most couples, we also had arguments. Like this morning... but we worked it out. Sometimes he just lets me win... and to tell you the truth, I find it cute.

So yeah, we're 22 years old. We have our own apartment.....which we share with Mackenzie and Leo and boy, lemme tell you, if you're sharing an apartment with Leo...You have gotta have some rules like no working when it's past 11 pm, or no machine-tingy at the dinner table or at the coffee table and a bunch of other rules. And here's a tip. 'Always put a Fire Extinguisher on every single room in your apartment'.

I was disturbed in bringing those thoughts in my head when Piper, Mackenzie and Lacey called my name.

"Avery!" they all said in unison

I turned my attention to them. I was sitting cross legged on my bed with different pictures and steps of different hairstyles. The three of them weren't that far from me. They were all at Mackenzie's nightstand beside her bed. Mackenzie and Lacey are both holding out a mini cloth trying to hide Annabeth (You'll know why). Piper is standing in front of them with her hands on her hips

"Are you ready?" she asked and I nodded "Okay.. Hairstyle number 23" she announced and her arms are raised like presenting something. She moved to the side and Mackenzie and Lacey dropped the cloth.

My eyes grew and I gasped "Annabeth, You're beautiful!" I cried out and climbed out of my bed. I walked towards them stunned.

"It's perfect!" I exclaimed

"I know... I think this is the one... This hairstyle is perfect" Mackenzie complimented

"I agree with you two. But it's to Annabeth to judge it" Lacey said "So Annabeth.. what do you think?" she asked