Chapter 2

Avery's POV

I left Nico's cabin and I'm on my way to my cabin, Cabin # 10. Yup, Aphrodite's cabin. The image of Nico smirking and okay, him shirtless kept flashing on my mind. I was absent-mindedly playing with my hair, and smiling. Wait What? I shoved that thought away. I erased those images in my mind. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

When suddenly...

"Hey Avery!" someone called out from behind that made me screech. What a surprise it was Travis Stoll.

"What's going on?" Connor asked putting an arm around me popping out of nowhere.

"You guys! Never sneak up on me like that!" I said in an annoyed tone. "And what do you mean by what's goin on?" I asked Connor putting his arm away from me. I turned around took a few steps away from them, (Hey, you never know when are they going to play a prank on you) So technically, now I'm facing them. "It's just the same happenings, happening here at camp."

Connor rolled his eyes "Not that!"

"What happened between you and Death Boy at his cabin?" asked Travis

My eyes grew wide "What do you mean by that?" asked which cracked a little and it sounded like I was guilty. Oh My Gods--- If they found out how I blushed  earlier I'm going to die because of embarrassment! I cleared my throat and said "Nothing happened, it was just that, Percy asked me to wake him up. You know for Capture the Flag" 

"Ah.." they both said in unison

"What?" I asked them raising a brow. They were suspicious...great (sarcasm)

"Oh nothing" Travis said avoiding my eyes looking up in the sky.

"Seriously, what is it?" I asked

"Oh nothing, just nothing, we saw and heard nothing from you and Nico's conversation at his cabin when we were hiding behind a bush not far away" Connor said grinning.

"What? You annoying..." I muttered and step forward; I was only a few inches away from the two. I have nothing to say to them because I'm speechless at the same time I can feel my blood boiling inside my body, The next thing I knew I grabbed both of their noses and twisted it.

"Owww!! Stop!" Connor cried out

"Yeah it hurts!! Ouchh!!" Travis cried in pain

"I promise to let you go, if you promise me to tell me what you heard from our conversation" I said angrily.

"Okay, we promise" Connor said

"Yea we swear on the river Styx" Travis said and Connor nod in agreement.

I let go of their noses and then gave them a few seconds before speaking.

"Ouch! Is it broken?" Travis asked worried

"No, it's not. Mine?" Connor said showing his nose to Travis

"No it's fine it's just that, they're red as a tomato" Travis replied laughing.

Connor's face turned red. "Well yours too!" he yelled at his brother

I interrupted them before they start a fight. "I need information..." But they ignored me. They just continued to give death glares at each other. I rolled my eyes let out a sigh "Sometime, today!" I yelled.

"Mmmm, I don't know..." Travis  said touching his chin

"Mmmm, I don't know, maybe you two didn't have enough torture." I threatened them.

"No wait!" Connor said crossing his arms in front of him like a shield to protect him from my.... wrath? "We didn't heard that much though"

"Yeah it's true," Travis nodded "All we heard was you were blushing in front of shirtless Nico, and you like what you see... That's all"