Chapter 4

Nico's POV

I was dreaming again. Same scenery, at the Lotus Casino Hotel. It was quite the continuation of my dream last night. It started where we left off. Bianca called me I turned to look at her. Her arms where on her hips and her expression was very angry

"Don't you ran off like that!" she scowled at me

I was about to open my mouth for an answer but she cut me off again.

"It's just that...that." she was struggling to find the right words but instead she knelt down leveling me and enveloped me with a hug. Even though that happened a long time ago, it still surprised me. Her hug was warm and comforting. I just wish I could feel that hug again. She hugged me but I just stood there frozen. She finally breaks the hug and looked at me.

"I don't know what I'd do, okay. Don't you do that again" she said with tears glistening in her eyes and I just nodded.

"Can I play now?" I asked and she laughed wiping her eyes. "Okay go" she said and smiled. I turned around to see a game console. Seeing it made my eyes go wide. Before I touched the controller a hand slapped mine. I rubbed my right hand and looked at the girl beside me. 

"Na-ah di Angelo! I was here first!" the blonde girl said

"No way! I was here first" I protested. I was about to touch the controller when Bianca stopped me.

"Now, now Nico, ladies first" she said

"But... It will take her forever in this game" I said 

"You can just play another game" she said softly

"But..."

"No buts Nico" Bianca said and turned to the blonde girl. I turned to her to see her grinning at me. My eyebrows form in to an arch. "Go ahead.... Lexi" 

My eyes shot open and sat up quickly. Lexi. That's her name, the girl we found at border. No wonder she looked familiar, she was our friend back in the Casino. I estimated the time; it was probably 8 in the morning. I heard a knock on the door and I got up to answer it.  I was surprised to see Percy with Leo behind. Percy gave me a smile and nodded. Meaning the girl woke up. I told them to go ahead and I'll catch up to them. I changed into my usual clothes, black shirt, black jeans and my Stygian iron sword on the side of my chain belt.

I entered the infirmary and saw a lot campers circling the girl. Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Jason, Piper, Travis and Connor Stoll, Clarisse, Chris, Malcolm, Mitchell, Mackenzie, Lacey and Avery. They were all there. I made my way to the crowd and saw the girl hugging her knees. She looked terrified. Chiron was doing his best to calm the girl's nerves.

"Where am I? Why are monstrous creatures chasing me..."

I slowly walked closer to her bed

"Why...." but then she saw me. Her eyes widened when she saw me. She smiled from ear to ear quickly hugged me tightly

"Nico!" she cried

It was kind of embarrassing though. I never get tight hugs from people who I don't know well. She was hugging me even tighter and tighter like she doesn't want to let go off me. I just stood there not even returning the hug. I wasn't even breathing. Finally she let go and a pair of beautiful brown orbs stared at me.

"Lexi, that's your name right" I asked and she nodded

"Yeah, that's my name. You remember me" she said

Everyone stared at me. I looked at Avery who just looked confused more than the others. I mouthed them 'Later' to tell them my dream.

"My dear, I will explain something. But don't freak out" Chiron started. "Alone" he added. We all started to move and walk away when Chiron stopped me and made me stay. Avery gave me a worried look. I nodded at her meaning I'll be fine. She signaled me to come out in the fields in 5 mins. To which I nodded and then left.