Please

"Just say it please." She cried.

"You know I can't." I told her over the phone.

"Please Y/N! I'm begging you!" She yells.

"I can't tell you a lie Lauren!"

"I swear to god Y/N if I come home and my pizza is gone you're dead." She threatened while I just laughed.

"Well... It was good while it lasted."

"Don't you fucking dare!" She yelled at me while I hung up laughing.

I just love messing with her. I will eat her pizza though.

She just doesn't know that I bought another pie.

An hour later I hear keys jiggling and soon after the door opens.

"Y/N I'm going to kill you if my pizza isn't in the fridge." She warns.

I start to laugh at her while she glares at me and walks into the kitchen.

I hear her squeal and soon enough she jumps onto my lap and kisses all over my face.

Giggling at her cuteness I hold her by the waist and put my head in her neck while she continues to giggle along with me.

"I love you so much right now." She says.

"The best way to a girls' heart is through her stomach." I laugh then kiss her neck.

"You know it."

She climbs off my lap. But not before giving me a kiss on the lips then running off back into the kitchen.

"Fucking dork." I mumble while laughing lightly and flipping through the channels on the tv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: short but deal with it