IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

I know you're sad that this story is done but don't worry there will be a sequel!!! Just not immediately. I'll make it once The Missing Piece In My Heart is done and if I have enough ideas. The sequel will most likely be a romance/comedy with a bit of action/adventure. The story will be called My Complicated Love Life.

But enough of that COMING SOON!!!! I'll make not one but TWO STORIES!! What is it you may ask? Well this story is inspired by a story I read on another fanfiction website. The two stories are.....

BOUYFRIEND SCENARIO'S MALE MARIO CHARACTER'S and BOYFRIEND SCENARIO'S KOOPALINGS/BOWSER JR. EDITION!!! These stories most likely have mature stuff since there will be some mature scenarios for the reader EXAMPLE: When They're Yandere, Love Making, etc. 

The Male Mario Characters are:

Mario

Luigi

Mr.L

Bowser

Dimentio

Antasma

King Boo

The Koopalings are:

Iggy

Morton

Ludwig

Larry

Lemmy

Roy

And Bowser jr.

If there's a character that isn't listed please comment who you want to add in the Male Mario Characters. I will start this story next month Jan 2 2017. I won't add weird fetishes, you can comment a scenario if you want in the stories, please be patient I can't handle too much stress, and hope you like these stories!!

NOTE: I know that some of the reader's want a Male Mario Characters YAOI one shots story. I will make it in the future when I feel ready and if I have enough time but please be patient and I'm kinda afraid that there might be people who might hate the idea and possibly hate me. So.... yeah.... 

Anyway to all of my friends, fans and reader's who have followed and favorite my stories I'd like to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! From the bottom of my heart I thank you for your support and kindness!! I'm surprised that I now have 100 FOLLOWERS!! COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!! *GIVES EVERYONE THEIR (FAVORITE FLAVOR) COOKIES* THANK YOU ANS SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!