Epilogue: From Friends To Lovers

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: A quick recap!! Dimentio is dead, the chaos heart is gone forever, (Your Name)'s memories and emotions are recovered.  But then the Purity Heart starts glowing and Luigi and Mr.L are still fused!! Also I have the results of the votes with two to zero on if Mr.L stays or merges with Luigi's mind!! The winner is!!!..... MR.L STAYS!! Thank you DianaAndDimentio and.... I forgot the other reader!! I'M SO SORRY!!! ;-; As usual this chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block!! Thank you and enjoy the epilogue!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Mr.L speaking Bold Italics: Mr.L speaking in their mind Italics Underline: Luigi speaking in their mind

~ Mr.Luigi Point of View~

The ancient voice from the Purity Heart began to speak. "Luigi.... Mr.L.... Heroes of Light.... I Thank you for your help in stopping Dimentio's plans and destroying the chaos heart." It spoke with gratitude. "You're welcome so what will you do now?" I asked the Purity Hearts Soul.  "I must leave and repair the worlds that the Chaos Heart destroyed so I don't need a container anymore." It replied. "But wait wouldn't (Your Name) die without you? Not to mention will we be stuck like this forever?" I questioned the Heart. "No Mr.Luigi (Your Name) won't die even though I'm no longer connected to her soul. For your second question you won't be fused anymore though I did grant the two of you the ability to fuse and use some of my powers. Though it lasts for five hours and can only be used once a day, if you try it more than once you'll feel immense amount of pain." It noted as I memorized it's words. "Thank you for your help." I said then the Purity Heart covered me with a bright light as I passed out. 

~Third Person Point of View~ A Month Later

On Isle Delfino we see a group of friends having fun under the sun. Mario, Peach, Yoshi and Rosalina are playing beach volleyball in a 2 vs 2 match. Toad, Toadette and Toadsworth are relaxing in the ocean swimming in the cool waters. We then notice two important people walking along the sands hand in hand alone for the first time. Luigi and (Your Name) we're in a week long coma after the Dimentio incident, after a three week long recovery and therapy sessions they're fit enough and walking. "Luigi where are you taking me?" (Your Name) questioned her friend. Luigi smiled and replied "To a beautiful place where we won't be disturbed."

~Your Name Point of View~

We entered inside a quiet cove which has beautiful sea shells and colorful fish in the waters. As I watched the fish swim I felt a finger tapping on my shoulder, I turned to see Luigi looking very nervous which grabbed my attention. "Um... (Your Name) I love you very much ever since I first met you... and I was wondering.... will you be my girlfriend?" Luigi confessed nervously. I blushed hard and hugged Luigi tightly. "YES!!" I exclaimed but then to my surprise he's kissing me ON THE LIPS!! I was shocked but then I melted into the kiss with a bright blush on my cheeks I'M KISSING LUIGI!! I fangirled in my mind. 

~Luigi's Point of View~

MY FIRST KISS WITH (YOUR NAME)!! I thought. Can I kiss her too? Please!! Mr.L pleaded. *Sighs* FINE!! But after I'm done kissing I replied to my alter ego. We then broke the kiss when we ran out of air "That was... wow..." I said after catching my breath. "I...agree...." (Your Name) replied with a smile on her face. Junior can I take over please!! Mr.L anxiously pleaded. I sighed and faced my or should I say our girlfriend. "I'll see you in a few minutes." Stated as I let Mr.L take control. 

~Mr.L Point of View~

Once the light vanished I see (Your Name) blushing again as I smirked "My turn~" I declared as I leaned close to her face and softly kissed her to which she returned. The kiss might be short but it was very sweet  "Love you (Your Name)~" I said with a blush. "Love you too Mr.L." (Your Name) said as I let Junior take control once more.

~Third Person Point of View~

As Luigi and (Your Name) watched the sun set (Your Name) had something on her mind "Is something wrong (Your Name)?" Luigi asked. "I'm fine Luigi but... You see one night I recieved this love letter from a mysterious admirer and I haven't figured it out." (Your Name) replied and showed it to her boyfriend. Luigi looked at the letter then started to chuckle "What's so funny Luigi?" She asked. "I thought you'd figured it out by now that I was the secret admirer, see the writing it was written in green pen ink and the stationary is green and blue like my normal clothes!!" Luigi revealed to a shocked (Your Name). You sneaky man Junior!! Mr.L stated making Luigi grin. Why thank you L Luigi thanked the Green Thunder. "It was you the whole time?" (Your Name) spoke in shock. Uh oh Junior I think she's mad at us!! Mr.L said with fear.  Luigi was very nervous and scared that she would hate him, so he closed his eyes and- was surprised that instead of being yelled at was now in (Your Name)'s embrace. 

~Your Name Point of View~

"You didn't have to be afraid of my reactions Luigi, I couldn't ever be mad at you." I replied as Luigi returned the hug. "I'm sorry (Your Name) I guess I'm still a coward." Luigi said. I sighed "Luigi you're not a coward to me I love you for yourself, you're a hero to me and a wonderful guy who I want to be with forever." I ranted making Luigi smile. "Thank you (Your Name)." Luigi softly spoke as we held hands and watch the sun fully set ending the day but our love for each other never dies.

~THE END~

Author's Note: DONE!!! TOOK ME FIVE HOURS!! Please Follow, Favorite, Comment and Review!! THANK YOU AND SEE YOU NEXT TIME MY FELLOW READERS!!