A Love Rival Appears!!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea

Key: Bold: Mr.L Speaking Italics: Thoughts Bold Italics: Mr.L speaking in their mind Italics underline: Luigi speaking in their mind 

~Third Person Point of View~

As dawn approaches in the Mushroom Kingdom we see (Your Name) walking towards a closed building with a (Favorite Blend) coffee in her hand. She reached into her pocket to grab the keys and opened the door to said building. You're probably wondering what she's doing well her family owns this store The (Last Name) Fixers. It's a repair business they fix different things from toasters and microwaves to vehicles and air conditioners. Her Father is the owner of this building but due to a leg injury he won't be able to work so she took his place until he recovers. 

~Your Point of View~

I started opening up the shop, turning on the lights, check the inventory, and watch last nights security systems just in case. As I turned on the neon We're Open sign a few of the employees started to enter and get to work from answering the calls to fixing electronics and other broken things. We sometimes get calls from important people like E Gadd, Dr. Toadly [ A doctor from Bowser's Inside Story], even Princess Peach!! A couple of the employees Mandy and Tucker [A female Toad and a Shy Guy] needed my help with a spare emergency generator for the Hospital. Just another normal day I thought. Or so I hoped...

~Third Person Point of View~

We see Daisy, Luigi and Yoshi wheeling a baseball launcher towards The (Last Name) Fixers shop. "Oh man!! Why did it break down during practice!!" Daisy complained as she helped pushing the machine. "At least the shop isn't far from the Baseball field" Said a positive Yoshi. "Don't worry (Your Name) can fix this thing in a couple of hours so we have plenty of time." Luigi stated to Daisy and Yoshi. They entered the shop while bringing the machine towards the check in counter. 

~Your Point of View~

After fixing the generator I entered the store front to see my friends waiting with a baseball launcher. "Good Morning Daisy, Yoshi, and Luigi what can I do for you?" I questioned my friends. "Well while practicing the Baseball launcher started to malfunction then break down this is the only one we have." Luigi informed me as I examined said machine. "We'll fix it in no time" I declared as I asked Rex and Oliver [A Koopa Troopa and a Green Toad] to help me bring the machine to the garage. 

~Luigi's Point of View~

As I followed (Your Name) to the garage Daisy and Yoshi pulled me aside. "Hey Luigi you should tell (Your Name) that you love her" Yoshi suggested. "Yeah go tell her Luigi" Daisy added to the conversation. I started getting nervous from the peer pressure "I-I will I just need time to think of a plan." I nervously answered. "I'll speak to her alone." And apologize for not telling her about the Chaos Heart fiasco. I thought. "Okay Luigi call us when the machine is fixed see you later!!" Daisy waved good bye as she and Yoshi left the building. While walking to the garage I was interrupted by Mr.L. That Green-Dino is right you better confess to (Your Name) before someone else takes her Junior He warned me. I rolled my eyes You worry too much Green Blunder I responded. Don't call me that!! He shouted in my head making me wince. 

~Third Person Point of View~

(Your Name) started looking in the tool chests for various tools and looking for spare parts when Luigi arrived. "Hey Luigi where's Daisy and Yoshi?" She wondered. "Well they went back to the Baseball field to practice so I'd thought I could keep you company." Said Luigi. [Just to let you know only Luigi and (Your Name) are the only ones in the garage].  (Your Name) nodded and started to fix the baseball launcher with a wrench. "Um (Your Name) I'm sorry." Luigi said out of nowhere. "For What?" (Your Name) questioned. "For not telling you about the Chaos Heart incident, I didn't want to worry you." Luigi said with sorrow in his voice. She turned to face him and wiped her hands with a clean rag "I forgive you Luigi but please don't do that again." She said to the green capped man. "I promise" He vowed as they pinkie promised and hugged.

~Luigi's Point of View~

After we hugged (Your Name) continued to fix the machine buy was having difficulty with it. She tried asking for help from the employees but they were busy handling their work. Hey Junior let me help her!! We'll be done in a flash!! Mr.L eagerly said. Oh no you don't you're probably going to turn the baseball launcher into a robot!! I thought angrily. I won't Junior I'm just going to fix it then I'll let you have control when we're done I promise He declared. I thought for a moment then answered Fine but if you do anything suspicious then I'll take control I warned. Don't worry Junior I would never hurt (Your Name) besides I love her also He said nonchalantly. My eyes widen WHAT!!! I shouted in my mind. Jeez Junior you're going to make me deaf!! Mr.L said. You love (Your Name)!?! I shouted at the Green Blunder. Duh!! Doesn't the term I'm a part of you make sense to you?!? He retorted Of course I love her!! I froze in realization Oh yeah... sorry I responded. It's okay now can I go and help her? Please? He pleaded. Okay okay I said as I let him take control. 

~Your Point of View~ 

That's weird Luigi is awfully quiet I thought as I worked on the machine when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I got up and turned around to see Mr.L "M-Mr.L?!?" I said with my eyes wide and in surprise. "Good Afternoon (Your Name) we meet again" He said. "What are you doing here?" I demanded with a glare. "Relax Junior let me take control so I can help you" He spoke like a gentleman. "How is that possible?" I said curiously. He then sighed and explained the two conditions [read The chapter Mr.L?].  "Okay I'll remember that now can you please help me?" I asked. Mr.L was surprised by my reaction "You're not freaking out about this?" I shook my head "No I'm not I've read many fantasy and Science Fiction books this doesn't faze me at all." He stared at me for a few minutes then snapped out of it and grabbed a screwdriver. "What do you need help with?" 

~Timeskip~ One Hour Later

We've finished fixing the baseball launcher. I'm surprised and amazed of Mr.L's mechanical skills with various tools. "Thank You very much Mr.L for helping me." I thanked the masked mechanic. "You're very welcome (Your Name) I'm glad to be of service" He thanked while bowing to me. But when I was about to speak I was interrupted by a car horn outside *Honk* *Honk* "Anybody in there!?!" Someone shouted rudely. As I walked to open the garage door Mr.L turned back into Luigi and waited for me to return. I opened the garage door to see a purple go kart and a very thin man in the driver seat. He's Six foot one I think, brown hair, pointed ears and nose, has insomnia I think, wearing a purple long sleeve shirt, black overalls, white gloves, pointy orange shoes and wearing a purple hat with a white circle and a upside down yellow L. The only thing I could say about this guy is that He's Weird I thought. He got out of the go kart and presented me with a red rose. "Why hello beautiful my name's Waluigi" He stated. 

~Luigi's Point of View~

Oh No Not Him Not Waluigi!! I thought in a panic. But I can sense Mr.L getting very angry in my mind. How dare he flirt with her!! Junior we can't let lame-version-of-you win her heart!! Mr.L vowed. We both have one goal in common WE CAN'T LET WALUIGI FALL IN LOVE WITH (Your Name)!!

Author's Note:

This chapter took me a few hours to type but it's worth it!! Can Luigi and Mr.L stop Waluigi? Find out in the next chapter!! Please follow, favorite, vote and comment this story!! Oh yeah the names of the employees are based off of terms in repairs. Mandy= Mend, Tucker=Tinker, Rex=Fix, and Oliver=Oil. Thank you and see you next time!!