Getting Ready to Play

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea.  

~Third Person Point of View~

We see a young woman with (Hair Length) (Hair Color), beautiful (Eye Color), and wearing (Favorite Outfit) walking towards a house outside of Toad Town. Her name is (Your Name) a beautiful, smart and kind woman. But don't let her appearance fool you she's as tough as nails, if you hurt her friends and family you're in a world of hurt. Anyway (Your Name) is going to hang out with two of her friends, the Heroes of the Mushroom Kingdom Mario and Luigi AKA The Mario Bros. With her backpack carrying her baseball outfit and gear she knocked on the door. 

~Your Point of View~

The door opened to reveal my friend Luigi ready with his baseball bat and mitt. "Good Morning (Your Name) ready to play?" He questioned. I nodded "Yep!! Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Toad, and Rosalina will be there also!!" I exclaimed "Where's Mario?".  "He's looking for his Baseball Bat, he sometimes forgets where he puts his sports equipment." Luigi answered. I giggled but stopped when I heard Mario "I didn't forget!! I just misplaced them!!" He retorted. "Sure Bro..." Luigi spoke as he rolled his eyes. I got in between the brothers and be the peacemaker "Why don't we head to the Baseball stadium? We don't want to be late right?"I suggested. "You're right (Your Name)." Luigi agreed.  "Let's-a Go!!" Mario spoke saying his trademark saying as he ran. "C'mon Luigi!!" I said as I held out my hand to Luigi. He nodded and held my hand gently yet firm and we started running after Mario.  

~Luigi's Point of View~

While running to catch up to big bro I blushed at the close contact. I'm holding (Your Name)'s hand!! My blush increased, my heartbeat beats faster, and butterflies filling my stomach. I can't deny that I love (Your Name). When I first saw her I thought these feeling were just that I have a small crush. At first I just thought of her as a friend, but then these feelings grew. I would feel sad when she leaves, whenever she's happy I couldn't help but smile, I keep seeing her in my dreams, and before you know it I fell in love with her. I looked at her and stared her shiny (Eye Color) eyes filled with determination, a gorgeous smile, and her kind yet brave personality. I'm glad that Daisy introduced me to this wonderful woman [In this story Princess Daisy is your best friend and Luigi is just her friend nothing more]. I hope (Your Name) can be more than my friend I want her to be my girlfriend. But with my shyness and being clumsy it's going to be a big problem hopefully nothing bad happens. Wish me luck!!

Author's Note: I hope you enjoy this story!! It's my first one so please no hate okay? Anyway I'll try to make the story longer and put some humor also. Please favorite, follow and comment me and this story!! Thank you and see you next time!!