Explanations And Plans

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: As usual this chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. What will happen to the Wario bros? Will Mr.L  be put to jail? Can Mario and The Reader save him? Find out in this chapter!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Mr.L speaking Bold Italics: Mr.L speaking in their mind Italics Underline: Luigi speaking in their mind .

~Third Person Point of View~

As Toadsworth orders the Toads to clean up the mess Rosalina used her magic to bind Mr.L, and the unconscious Wario bros while containing them in separate bubble forcefields. While this was happening Peach and Daisy started listening to Mario's explanation about what happened and why Mr.L is here. 

~Mr.L's Point of View~

What is Jumps-A-Lot telling Pretty-Princess-In-Pink and Tomboy-Princess-Of-The-Sands? Grrr why can't I hear them speak?!?  Why can't I speak!?! I thought as I tried to listen but this forcefield is soundproof!! Dang Motherly-Ruler-Of-Star-Creatures magic is too strong to break!! I sighed in defeat hoping that Junior will wake up soon but the odds of that happening is small. As I continued to watch and wait my thoughts were focused on (Your Name) Where is she? What happened to her? Is she okay? I thought worriedly but my fears disappeared as I see (Your Name) with Pink-Mushroom-Girl [Toadette] arrived. 

~Your Point of View~

I was shocked to see a badly damaged hallway, the Wario bros unconscious and Mr.L trapped in a forcefield. "But Mario Mr.L is a bad guy!! He probably worked with these two jerks!!" Daisy spoke and Peach agreed. "Daisy Mr.L was a bad guy in the past can you give him a second chance?" Mario pleaded. "I'm sorry Mario but I decided to send Mr.L to jail along with the Wario bros." Peach declared. I gasped "Peach wait!!" Peach, Mario, Daisy and Rosalina looked at me. "Mr.L isn't a bad guy sure he was in the past but he's now a good guy." I spoke. "It's true Peach Mr.L helped me stop the Wario bros from robbing your treasury." Mario added. Rosalina spoke "It's true one of my Lumas was spying on the two thieves and told me and the Mario bros their plan". Daisy wondered "Then where's Luigi? Is he brainwashed into Mr.L again?"  [Peach told Daisy what happened during the Chaos Heart Fiasco]. I then smiled "Why not ask Mr.L yourself? Rosalina can use her magic to tell if he's lying or telling the truth." 

~Third Person Point of View~

Peach, Daisy and Rosalina agreed to (Your Name)'s idea. Rosalina used her magic on Mr.L's forcefield so he can speak and the forcefield will glow red if he's lying. Mr.L smirked "Finally I can speak!!" He then looked at Mario "Hello Jumps-A-Lot did you beat Fat-Version-Of-You?" Mario nodded "Yes... Bro I beat Wario and I see you beat Waluigi." He replied. Mr.L chuckled "Yep I gave Lame-Version-Of-Junior a beating he deserved from bullying Junior all his life." Daisy was getting impatient "Look Mr.L answer our questions Where's Luigi?, How did you return?, and more importantly Why did you help us?" Mr.L took a deep breath "Fine I'll answer your questions Tomboy-Princess-Of-The-Sands but the last question I'll whisper the answer to you and only you understand?" Daisy thought for a few minutes and nodded. So Mr.L told everyone his answers and origins [Read chapter Mr.L? For details since I'm kinda lazy sorry!!] Peach, Daisy and Rosalina were surprised that Mr.L was telling the truth. "Okay Mr.L now answer my last question Why did you help us?" Daisy spoke. Mr.L gestured Daisy to come closer and she obeyed as Mr.L whispered in her ear "Lame-Version-Of-Junior was going to spy on (Your Name) and wanted to take her for himself." Daisy was shocked [Pun Intended]  and whispered back "Do you love (Your Name) too?" Mr.L nodded and told Daisy why [Read Practice Makes Perfect for details]. Daisy whispered to Mr.L that she supports the decision and told him that she'll help them win (Your Name)'s heart, to which Mr.L thanked her. 

~Your Point of View~

After much deliberation Peach told her guards to send the Wario Bros. to jail and Mr.L is innocent. Rosalina released Mr.L as I ran to hug him "I know you're not a criminal!!" I spoke happily as Mr.L returned the hug. "But what about my past? I was a minion of Count Bleck and I hurt Jumps-A-Lot and Pretty-Princess-In-Pink." Mr.L spoke with sadness. (Your Name) looked at Mr.L's silver eyes "What matters is now not back then." I spoke then let go of the hug. "You and Luigi are my friends and I have your back" I vowed as Mr.L was smiling "Thank you (Your Name) we have your back also." Mario then began to talk "Oh yeah we have to prepare for next week starts the  Sluggers tournament we're going to face Donkey Kong's team." I nodded but then I asked "What about Wario's team?" Mario responded "His team will be suspended for a few weeks since Wario and Waluigi tried to rob Princess Peach." Peach looked at the time and asked Mario and Mr.L if they wanted to join the sleepover to which they agreed. She then asked her servants to set up a room for the guys and prepare some clothes for them, Daisy was excited that there's more people joining the slumber party, Rosalina was more confused but enjoyed their company. I blushed I think I have a crush on Luigi and Mr.L but who sent me the love letter? I thought as I joined the others in the living room.

~Third Person Point of View~

Inside a moving van that holds  up to ten criminals we see  the Wario bros chained by their ankles and handcuffed. Wario got up groggily and forgot what happened but the remembered after a few minutes. Those no good Stupid Bros stopped us from taking the treasure!! But then realized that he still has the odd blue gem, so he took it out and examined it. He wanted to add it to his treasure hoard but then stopped and looked at his injured brother, he sighed and gently woke up Waluigi. Waluigi groaned and slowly got up "Bro? Did we lose?" He spoke and was responded with a nod. "Yes Wally  [Wario's nickname to Waluigi] we lost to the Stupid Bros." Wario spoke as he gave Waluigi the blue gem. Waluigi was surprised "For me bro? But why?" Wario looked at his little bro "You had a rough night and failed to find out information on your crush (Your Name) I think you deserved this [Waluigi told Wario about (Your Name)]." Waluigi took the gem but felt something strange when he touched it, he shook the thought away and put it in his hat. He then hugged Wario "Thanks... bro." Wario returned it "Your welcome but I'll only do this when nobody is watching."  As they continued the hug they didn't notice the blue gem glowing. 

~??? Point of View~

I slowly felt my strength return as I woke up from my deep slumber. I planned a back up plan in case my original plan failed so I sealed my soul into this gem and hibernated until my potential new body finds this gem. I was lucky that Princess Peach found this gem but her pure soul repelled my powers and weakened me more. At least ten years later the fat man found me and placed me into this thin guys possession. I grinned as I felt a lot of negative energy in his heart which helps me regain my energy and powers. It's only a matter of time before I can possess his body and mind, when I do I can have my revenge and fulfill my true goal!!

Author's Note: DONE!! Took me five hours to finish this chapter. Anyway Can Mario's team beat Donkey Kong's? Will The Reader find out who sent the love letter? Who is the soul that possessed the Blue Gem? Find out in this story!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!!