Final Battle Pt 2. Obstacles

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: The Reader is down to four Pure Hearts, The heroes of the prophecy arrived, Dimentio has ordered his minions to fight. Can Luigi/Mr.L save The Reader? Will they stop Dimentio and the Void? Find out by reading this story!! As usual this chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Hope you enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Mr.L speaking Bold Italics: Mr.L speaking in their mind Italics Underline: Luigi speaking in their mind Bold Underline: Dimentio speaking Underline: The Reader speaking in telepathy 

~Third Person Point of View~

Mario, Bowser, Wario, Luigi/Mr.L, Yoshi, Kammy and Kamek finished their last minute preparations and started getting ready. Out of the whole group Luigi/Mr.L is very anxious and determined to save (Your Name) from Dimentio's plans. They could sense from her telepathy that she's getting weak Please.....Help..... Me..... Lu....I......Gi...... they heard her plea. Luigi clenched his hands into fists and glared at Castle Dimentio eager to fight the demented clown. 

~Mario's Point of View~

"Everyone ready?" I asked my team as they nod in response. "Let's a Go!!" I exclaimed as we started our plan. I started attacking with my fireballs while Bowser breathed fire on the brainwashed Goombas, Koopa Troopas, Shy Guys, Bandits, Hammer bros, and many more!! Wario used his strength to punch and charge at them, Yoshi threw egg bombs at the brainwashed flying enemies, Kammy and Kamek used their magic to attack the enemies and heal us, and as for Luigi....

~Luigi's Point of View~

I ran and fought with many brainwashed foes. Using my Thunderhand [Superstar Saga] I shocked, paralyzed, and zapped them as I ran and dodged. I then made a opening for the others to enter the castle as I wait for them to arrive. As I took a short break Mr.L kept pestering me Hey Junior can I have a go? Please? I wanna fight too!! He whined and pleaded making me sigh. Fine!! But you better behave and not destroy the castle promise? I thought in response. Mr.L agreed as I closed my eyes  a bright light covered me as I let Mr.L take control.

~Mr.L's Point of View~

I opened my eyes and smirked as a bunch of Fire bros started appearing from the castle. I quickly dodged and evaded their fireballs, I retaliated by using my new Thunderhand techniques Electric punch, thunder kick, shockwave, and light shield. To which my foes were either stunned, shocked, paralyzed, or knocked out. I heard the others arrive to see the looks on their faces making me laugh. "The looks on your faces *Laughs* are priceless!!" I stated making the others snap out of it as we headed deeper inside the castle's first floor. We made it to the ballroom to see Koopa-With-A-Weight-Problem's kids all mind controlled with the Florosprout on their heads. They have a glazed look on their eyes yet they're ready to prevent us from stopping Dimentio and saving (Your Name). I growled and glared at them as I activated my Thunderhand "HAVE AT YOU!!" I shouted as we started fighting them. 

~Third Person Point of View~

Bowser fought Roy and Morton with his brute strength and fire breath, Yoshi fought Lemmy with his tongue and eggs, Kammy fought Wendy, Wario against Ludwig, Mario with Bowser Jr., and Kamek with Iggy. Mr.L was about to help when Mario stopped him "Bro go ahead!! We'll stall them while you save (Your Name) HURRY!!" Mario shouted as he continued to fight. Mr.L hesitated but nodded "Right!!" He then raced up the staircase leading to the second floor of the castle. 

~Dimentio's Point of View~

As I watched the seventh pure heart fall from (Your Name)'s chest I watched from the mirror that my minions are fighting the heroes. But then I realized that a certain someone is missing "The Man In Green" I said with hate. I was about to leave when I was hit by a blast of electricity, I turned around to see a familiar face with silver eyes of fury. "I'M HERE TO SEND YOU TO THE UNDERWHERE WHERE YOU BELONG DIMENTIO!!" Mr.L Said with pure anger. I smirked "Like a employee who's running late you're running out of time~" I said gesturing to the chamber where (Your Name) is losing her memories and becoming my new minion. Mr.L tried to stop the process but with a snap of my fingers I teleported him and myself to a clearing far away from my castle. "DARN YOU DIMENTIO I'LL DESTROY YOU!!" Mr.L vowed. "Like a Dojo Master being challenged by his student I would like to see you try!!" I said as we started to face off.

Author's Note: DONE!!! Took me five hours to make it!! Can Mr.L stop Dimentio? Will the Reader be freed and saved? With time running out can they stop Dimentio's plan? Find out by reading this story!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!