Competition

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and writer's block. Hope you enjoy this chapter!!  Italics: Thoughts Bold: Mr.L speaking Bold Italics: Mr.L speaking in their mind Italics Underline: Luigi speaking in their mind

~Third Person Point of View~

It's a short day for (Your Name) at the (Last Name) fixer's. You're probably wondering why well it turns out that (Father's Name)'s leg made a full recovery and he's now back working as the manager. With the family business taken care of (Your Name) can now focus on the Baseball tournament and have fun with her friends. But we see that she's preoccupied with something on her mind as she walks towards the Baseball Stadium. 

~Your Name's Point of View~

So many questions filled my mind as I hold a single (Favorite Flower) in one hand while carrying my backpack containing my Baseball gear. Who knew I love (Favorite Flower)'s? Who wrote the love letter? How did they know where I live? But the biggest question of all is Who's the secret admirer? I then shake the thoughts out of my head as I entered the stadium to be greeted by Peach, Daisy and Rosalina. "Hey (Your Name) where did you get the flower?" Daisy asked. I sighed and 'spilled the beans' "From a secret admirer." Next thing I knew I was bombarded with many questions from 'Who could it be?' and 'I bet he's handsome' to 'He could be a stalker' and 'Should we call the Police?'. I then silence them "Why don't we talk about this later and play some Baseball? After all we do have the sleepover tonight." Luckily they agreed as we headed out to the Baseball field. 

~Luigi's Point of View~

While Mario, Toad, and Yoshi are busy practicing their throws and catches I was becoming very anxious and nervous. *Sighs* What's wrong Junior? Mr.L said in my mind making me jump a little. I-I'm just afraid of (Your Name)'s reaction and trying to remember everything you told me. I responded to my other half. Relax Junior I'm here to help you remember? He spoke trying to calm me down. So I took a few deep breaths, grabbed my Baseball mitt and joined the guys little game of catch and throw. 

~Third Person Point of View~ One Hour Later

We see everyone practicing and training from batting and throwing to catching and running. When all of a sudden we see another team enter the Baseball Stadium. There were Shy Guys, Goombas, Koopa Troopas and Kritters [Donkey Kong Country]. But two individuals stood out among the team one is Waluigi and the other looks like Waluigi but shorter and fatter. He's wearing green pointy shoes, purple overalls, a yellow t shirt, a yellow hat with a purple 'W' in a white circle, and a zig zag moustache. His name is Wario the older yet shorter of the Wario bros and the President/ Owner of WarioWare Inc. [WarioWare Games]. 

~Luigi's Point of View~

I started to get frustrated as Waluigi started to flirt with (Your Name) but it's taking a lot of my energy and concentration to not transform into Mr.L. But I was relieved that Daisy stopped him from trying to kiss (Your Name) as Waluigi was dragged by Wario to focus on the game. Lame-Version-of-You should back off from (Your Name)!! She belongs to us!! Mr.L shouted as I winced by his shouts. But I nodded in agreement as I watched Waluigi glare at me, I then gave him my signature 'Death Stare' [Mario Kart 8] to intimidate him. Atta boy Junior looks like my teachings paid off Mr.L stated as Waluigi flinched in fear and joined his brother. I smirked as I joined my brother's team getting ready to play ball!! 

~Third Person Point of View~

Even though it's only a practice game Luigi and Waluigi were very focused and aggressive, for they were competing for (Your Name)'s love and attention. While playing Mr.L continued to give Luigi advice and ideas in their mind thinking of different plans to sabotage Waluigi. But as time flies by quickly the game ended by a grand slam making Mario's team the winner leaving the Wario team as sore losers.

~Waluigi's Point of View~

I can't believe this!!! I thought in frustration. I lost to Green Bean!! ARGH!! I then looked at (Your Name) hugging the green loser. That should've been me!!! I angrily thought as I clenched my hands into fists. I then came to two conclusions one I have to step up my game by beating Green Bean [Waluigi calls Luigi this] and two win (Your Name)'s love with my charms. But how? I thought but then I remembered that the girls are having a sleepover tonight. Perfect not only will I steal the treasure with Wario but also find out more about (Your Name)!! I thought in excitement as I quietly planned the heist along with my bro. You'll lose Green Bean Waluigi will be number one!!

Author's Note: Uh Oh !! Luigi better watch out!! Waluigi is going to make his life miserable!! Can Luigi stop him and protect the Reader? Find out in the next chapter!! I'm sorry if the chapter is junk!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!