Team Mario VS Team Donkey Kong

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: As usual this chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block.  Italics: Thoughts Bold: Mr.L speaking Bold Italic: Mr.L speaking in their mind Italic Underline: Luigi speaking in their mind

~Luigi's  Point of View~

*Sigh* Junior calm down you've been a nervous wreck since we arrived at Jumps-A-Lot's Stadium Mr.L said as I tried to relax But how can I? What if I got hit by a baseball again? The audience will find out about you and we're going to be disqualified!! I thought in panic. I don't want to let the team down especially Mario and (Your Name) they really love this sport [If not just pretend]!! As I was about to breakdown and possibly cry Mr.L stopped me. Junior I have a possible solution if you did get knocked out into unconsciousness I then took a deep breath and listened What is it Mr.L? He then surprised me with his idea. I can take over your body but it won't change into me, it'll still be your clothes, voice, eyes and all My eyes widen So basically you're going to be a wolf in sheep's clothing? I responded Yep He replied. I sighed in relief That's good and thank you Mr.L I could feel Mr.L flinch in shock Why are you thanking me Junior? He spoke in confusion. You're helping me become more confident, trying to help me confess to (Your Name), making me stronger, and you did stop Waluigi from taking (Your Name) at the sleepover [Read A Fight At Midnight Part 2]. I sensed Mr.L tremble and hear Mr.L cry You're welcome Junior now let's focus on beating Hairy-Flea-Infested-Money's team!! He encouraged me as I [Along with Mr.L in his mind] head to the field. 

~Third Person Point of View~

As Luigi joins Mario's team we see the opposing team enter from the Main Entrance, there were some monkeys and Kritters  [Donkey Kong Country] making up the group but what stood out was a large Crocodile and Gorilla glaring at each other as they continue to head towards Team Mario. While Toadsworth tells the team captains the rules and does the coin toss (Your Name) asks Luigi a couple of questions "Um Luigi who's the huge Crocodile and the big Gorilla?" She questioned her best friend. Luigi gulped as the crocodile glared at him "That's King K.Rool the leader of the Kremlings [Donkey Kong Country] while the big gorilla is Donkey Kong the hero of Kong Island and King K.Rool's enemy." Luigi answered. (Your Name) nodded as Toadsworth declared that Team Donkey Kong will be batting while Team Mario is pitching both Luigi and (Your Name) though they were nervous began to get ready.

~(Your Name) Point of View~ A Couple of Hours Later

Good we're ahead by a few points all we need to do is get a few more points without getting three strikes to win!! I thought. "Next up to bat King K.Rool!!" Toadette announced as the fat crocodile got into position as Yoshi started to pitch. As he swung his Scepter/Bat he eyed me and smirked which made me feel nervous. When K.Rool hit the ball I tried to catch it but it's way too fast!! I closed my eyes and braced for the impact but then I was pushed away by someone. I looked to see Luigi get struck by the baseball and fall to the ground. OH NO!!! LUIGI!! I thought in my mind as I raced to him.

~Mr.L's Point of View~

In our mind I see through a small opening in our eye (Your Name) trying to wake up Junior but what she, Jumps-A-Lot, and the other's don't know is that I'm going to help them. I then see Junior out cold in our consciousness but with a smile on his face knowing that I got his back. Rest easy Junior I'll take care of everything until you return I spoke as I entered the portal and woke up. I winced as the sunlight got into my eyes [Remember Mr.L is controlling Luigi's body and isn't transformed into himself. Basically he's in disguise] and was hugged by Jumps-A-Lot. "Luigi you're okay!!" I returned the hug "I'm fine bro." I responded as he let go and the team cheered.  (Your Name) hugged me making me blush and hug her. "Thank you Luigi for saving me!!" She responded happily making me smile. "You're welcome (Your Name) anything for you." I said but was interrupted by a blow of the whistle. "Let's continue the game!!" The Lakitu umpire declared. 

~Third Person Point of View~

Everyone in the bleachers/stands are leaving as the game ended. Team Mario won by a few points and home runs, Team Donkey Kong though they lost still show good sportsmanship except King K.Rool and the kritters.  Team Mario is now celebrating their first victory in Peach's castle enjoying food, drinks [No Alcohol], and dancing. But out of everyone 'Luigi' isn't much of a party goer and more of a wallflower, as he was about to leave he was stopped by (Your Name). "C'mon Luigi come dance with us!!" She pleaded.  "Um... (Your Name) i'm not a party animal." He replied but was silenced when she put a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay Luigi I'm not one also but it doesn't stop me from having fun, now do you want to dance with me?" (Your Name) offered to the Green capped plumber with a cute smile. 'Luigi' blushed and became nervous. "B-But I don't know how to dance... I'm going to make a fool out of myself" 'Luigi' spoke with embarrassment. (Your Name) took his hand and gently lead him to the Ballroom floor "Just follow my lead and relax Luigi we're here to have fun." She spoke in a calm tone making 'Luigi' less tense. The duo started to do the Salsa to a upbeat tempo,  even though 'Luigi' was having a few problems (Your Name) was a patient female and helped him get the hang of it.  But during their dancing the real Luigi came back and Mr.L went back into their mind, Luigi was surprised that he's dancing along with the girl he loves!!! 

~Luigi's Point of View~

Mr.L what happened while I was unconscious? I asked my other half as I danced the Salsa. He then explained everything from the game to now as I smiled.  Then the DJ played a slow song making everyone find a partner to slow dance with. I nervously blushed as (Your Name) moved closer to me and curtsy "May I dance with you Luigi?" I blushed harder and stuttered "Y-Yes (Y-Your Name)" as I then bowed to the one I love and took her hand. While slow dancing with (Your Name) I could hear Mr.L cheer and whistle with excitement in my head YOU GO JUNIOR!! He Yelled but not too loud so he wouldn't ruin my time with (Your Name). I wish this moment would never end I thought in pure happiness holding (Your Name) in my arms and dancing to the music.

Author's Note: DONE!!!! It took me five hours to make this chapter. Anyway please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment and Review!! To all of my readers I was wondering if you will vote the following question. Question Do you want Mr.L to separate and be his own person or not? Please cast your vote in the comments section. Thank you and see you next time!!!!