Final Battle Pt.3 Ultra Battle!!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This is it the moment you've been waiting for.... The battle between Mr.L/Luigi and Dimentio!! Will Mr.L/Luigi defeat Dimentio and save everyone? Or will Dimentio be victorious and destroy everything? As usual this chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Mr.L Speaking Italics Bold: Mr.L speaking in their mind Italics Underline: Luigi speaking in their mind Bold Underline: Dimentio speaking. Note: I suck with fight scenes so please no hate!! ;-; 

~Third Person Point of View~

Explosions are heard throughout the fight as Dimentio tried to catch Mr.L in his box like barriers. Mr.L kept dodging and avoiding the exploding barriers with his enhanced speed. Mr.L retaliated with his Thunderhand and blocked with his Light Shield ability to reflect Dimentio's magic attacks. Dimentio then created three copies of himself to confuse Mr.L but then Mr.L unleashed a shockwave attack by slamming his electrified hands together. The electric pulse hit the Dimentio's dispersing the copies to reveal the real one paralyzing him. Mr.L Watch out!! Luigi shouted in their mind as Dimentio tried to perform a sneak attack but failed. But while the two of them are fighting the heroes are out of time....

~Dimentio's Point of View~

As I was fighting Mr.L I saw in the corner of my eye the void forming in the sky. I smiled "You've failed Mr.L!!" I announced as I pointed up in the air. "Your precious (Your Name) has no more Pure Hearts left and now the Chaos Heart is back!!" I laughed insanely as my plans are going smoothly. I then snapped my fingers teleporting (Your Name) to our location, she has dull (Eye Color) eyes and a blank expression on her face. But what stood out the most was the appearance of a dark pulsating heart on her chest with a aura of pure chaos. "(YOUR NAME) NO!!!" Mr.L shouted and tried to grab her but I trapped him in my barrier. "Not so fast Mr.L you're now looking at the new ruler of everything and his 'puppet'." I said as I then turned to face (Your Name). "It's time for the main attraction to begin!! (Your Name) it's time for you to take center stage!!" I announced as (Your Name) nodded while the Chaos Heart began to grow stronger. She moved close to me as I chanted in a ancient language, as I finished my chant a wave of darkness covered me and (Your Name). 

~Third Person Point of View~ 

The mass of shadows started to form a humongous shape growing up to 30 feet tall. Once the darkness disappeared we see what looks like a fusion between Dimentio and Waluigi but more dangerous. "Behold The Ultra Dimentio!! The bringer of Destruction!!" Dimentio exclaimed. "I'll start by destroying you Mr.L!!" He said as he stomped towards the trapped Green Thunder. But before the Ultra Dimentio could squish Mr.L the latter escaped thanks to Rosalina's magic. Without wasting time Mr.L pressed a button on his belt with a smirk on his face "Come to us Metal Bro!!" He shouted. Few seconds later a huge robot appears from Starship Mario and lands near Mr.L, he then entered the robot and sat in the pilot's seat. "Dimentio meet Brobot Ultra Type!!" Mr.L said as he pressed a few buttons. Brobot Ultra type looks more like Mr.L and it even has a body, arms and legs!! It has missiles, laser eyes, forcefields, rocket punches, it even has fire and thunder attacks to power up it's fists and feet!! "Enough playing now for pain!!" Mr.L Shouted as they began to battle.

~Mr.L's Point of View~ [For background music play Size Up Your Enemy. Mario and Luigi Dream Team]

"Rosalina now!!" I shouted as I put up a forcefield reflecting a magic blast.  A golden aura covered The Super Dimentio removing the Chaos Heart barrier for at least 30 minutes according to Motherly-Ruler-Of-Star-Creatures. "How is this possible?!?" Dimentio spoke in surprise. "No matter I'll destroy you and your machine!!" He shouted as he started to shoot lasers. Since I still have the forcefield up the laser attack proved useless as I responded by using fire infused punches and kicks dealing damage. Ultra Dimentio then surprised me by kicking Brobot's head making me dizzy and making the forcefield break. I was then hit by lasers and magic blasts dealing heavy damage to Brobots body, but I retaliated by using electric infused punched and kicks making Ultra Dimentio immobile. "Curse you Mr.L!!" Dimentio growled as he prepared a powerful attack. I responded by charging up Brobot Ultra Type's Laser cannon which has only one shot "C'mon Brobot hang in there!!" I whispered as it reaches 100%. We then unleashed our last ultimate attacks on each other but I escaped via ejector seat as I took one last look at Brobot Ultra Type. 

~Third Person Point of View~

Once the smoke clears we see Brobot Ultra Type in flames and pieces while Ultra Dimentio is barely standing missing a arm and part of it's face. Mr.L floated via parachute and landed on the ground safely shedding a tear as he looked at Brobot. Mario and the other's freed Peach, grabbed the dead Pure Hearts and arrived at the clearing. "You... You think you could defeat me?!?" Dimentio noted as he saw the Heroes. "You don't stand a chance!!" He said laughing. The Heroes glared but Mr.L's face expressed fury at the demented jester. "Why don't I make things easier for all of you as I swallow you all IN ETERNAL DARKNESS!!" Dimentio spoke as he sucked up the heroes and the dead Pure Hearts inside Ultra Dimentio's body. "Now the prophecy will finally be complete as I become the King of ALL worlds!!" He shouted while laughing insanely. From the Comet Observatory Rosalina and the Lumas watched on hoping and praying the heroes of the prophecy will save everyone.

Author's Note: DONE!!! Took me SIX hours to finish this. What will happen to the heroes? Will Dimentio completely destroy everything? What about (Your Name)? Find out next time!! Three chapters left of this story!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!!