Mr. L?

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea

Key:  Bold: Mr.L speaking Italics: Thoughts Bold Italic: Mr.L speaking in their mind Italic underline: Luigi speaking in their mind 

~Your Point of View~

I quickly get away from this 'Mr.L' guy and grabbed my baseball bat and pointed it at him. He slowly gets off the cot and raises his arms to show that he's unarmed. "Okay 'Mr.L'  who are you and what have you done to Luigi!?!" I demanded with anger in my veins.  "~Well aren't you a feisty one~" He complimented with a smirk. I then poked him with my bat "Answer the question I'm not here to play games with you!!" I threatened. "Okay I'll talk if you lower the bat I'm not going to hurt you." He calmly spoke. I studied his eyes for a bit, and sense nothing dangerous so I lowered the bat but didn't let go just in case he tries to hurt me. I glared at him "Okay now talk Mister." I ordered 'Mr.L'.  "If I were you I would sit down because what I'm about to tell you is a pretty long story." He suggested. I slowly sat down in the chair never taking my eyes off of him and waited for him to talk. 

~Mr.L's Point of View~ 

"Well to answer your first question my name is Mr.L I go by many nicknames like The Green Thunder, The Gentleman Thief, The Mysterious Mr.L, etc." I answered casually. I see (Your Name) having a confused expression. "Okay Mr.L now answer my second question what have you done to Luigi?" She demanded. "To answer your second question I have to tell you a story of how it all happened." I then took a deep breath and started to tell the story. "Did Jumps-a-lot and Junior tell you about the Chaos Heart incident?" I questioned (Your Name). "Who's Jumps-a-lot and Junior?" She wondered. I sighed "Mario and Luigi, I call them by the their nicknames it's a habit." I responded. She shook her head "No they never told me anything when the void appeared and when I tried to ask them they changed the subject, so I didn't ask them again after that." I scoffed Figures Jumps-a Lot and Junior are too afraid to tell what happened I thought. "Well Ms. (First Letter of Your Name) I hope you don't fall asleep during the story so listen well." I spoke.

~Third Person Point of View~

Mr.L started telling the story to (Your Name). From the 'Wedding' of Bowser and Peach, how Luigi was captured by Nastasia and brainwashed creating Mr.L, The times Mr.L fought Mario, Peach and Bowser, Mr.L's death and sent to the Underwhere turning back into Luigi,  Dimentio using the Floro sprout on Luigi giving Mr.L a 'extra boost' to live in Luigi's mind, as Dimentio controlled Luigi and the Chaos Heart to fuse into a monster.  But in the end Dimentio is defeated, Count Bleck and Tippi banished the Chaos Heart with they're married, the void is gone and Luigi is back to normal [basically what happened in Super Paper Mario].  "After the incident I've been living in Juniors mind, watching and listening to Juniors everyday life." said Mr.L finishing his story. A few minutes of silence passed when (Your Name) started to cry. "W-Why didn't Luigi tell me? Doesn't he trust me?" she cried as tears started to fall down her face. Mr.L slowly walked up to (Your Name) and wiped her tears away. "Please don't cry Junior didn't want to tell you because he's afraid that you won't be his friend anymore." He replied as he carefully hugged her. (Your Name) started to calm down "I won't leave Luigi I'm just upset that he didn't tell me, I was worried about him, Mario and Peach when they disappeared and the void arrived." She spoke with worry. Mr.L carefully lifted (Your Name)'s chin up to look into her (Eye Color) eyes. "Junior and I are here for you, cry no more for you are a beautiful and strong woman." Mr.L encouraged her. She smiled and wiped her tears "thank you Mr.L."

~Your Point of View~

"Why don't you tell me about yourself I know Luigi but not you." I asked politely. Mr.L smiled "Well I can use the thunderhand [Superstar Saga] and jump high like Junior, I'm good with tools, and I'm a mechanic." He noted. "A mechanic you say? I know a bit of mechanics [if not just pretend]." I responded. "I know." Mr.L said. "Wait how did- oh wait I forgot you have access to Luigi's memories." I said sheepishly as I laughed weakly. "It's okay any more questions?" Mr.L wondered. I was about to ask him a question when I see one of Mr.L's eyes turn a sapphire blue. "Um... Mr.L?" I asked. "Yes (Your Name)?" Mr.L responded. "One of your eyes is blue." I answered. Mr.L's eyes widen as he looked into the mirror, He has a depressed look on his face. "I guess my time is up..." He spoke with sorrow in his voice as he turned to look at me. "Good bye (Your Name)..." He bid farewell as a bright light transformed Mr.L back into Luigi. When Luigi opened his eyes he has a look of confusion "Uh... (Your Name) what happened?" He spoke. And for once I didn't respond to his question. 

~Timeskip~ Night Time at The Mario Bros. House, Luigi's Point of View

As I was taking a shower I started to wonder what happened to (Your Name) when I was knocked out from the baseball. She's acting strange... Why was there tear marks on her face?, Did something happen? Why won't she tell me? I thought. I can't help but feel useless when she won't tell me what's wrong. After washing my hair and rinsing I turned the water off, dried my hair, wrapped a towel around my waist and get out of the shower. I then started to groom my moustashe when I looked into the mirror and see my reflection. I was shocked and stunned, my reflection has silver eyes instead of blue!! He started moving by himself not copying my movements and looked at me with a smirk as I started to hear a voice in my head "Hello Junior my name is Mr.L"  I became frightened thinking I'm going insane. I pinched myself, closed my eyes and open them, even splashing water on my face but he's still there. Mr.L has a look of irritation on his face "You're not hallucinating only you can see and hear me  since I'm a part of you."  I wondered what he meant by that. "How come?" I questioned Mr.L "Well to put it simply Junior we share the same body, I'm your other self or alter ego as some called it." He answered. "You're...Me?" I wondered.  "Correct!!" he exclaimed. Mr.L then did something to my mind as I suddenly gained new memories of what happened while I was brainwashed. When the memories finished entering my mind I took a few steps back away from the mirror "I.. did all of that..?" I said in astonishment. "Yes you did while you were out cold I took over your body and met (Your Name)." Mr.L said. My shock turned into anger "What did you do? If you hurt (Your Name) I'm going to-." I threatened. "Relax Junior I would never hurt her I just talked to her about me and what happened during the Chaos Heart incident."  I was now afraid "You told her that!!"  "Yes Junior why don't I show you what happened?" Mr.L smirked as the mirror showed Him and (Your Name) talking, I was surprised that she won't leave me but was upset that I didn't tell her about it. The image disappeared and Mr.L returned in it's place "You should apologize to her and don't keep secrets." He suggested. I nodded "Is there anything else I should know?" I questioned my other self. "Well there's two things I should tell you, one I will only take control of your body if you're unconscious, in danger, very furious, and if I have your permission." Mr.L explained. "What's the other?" I asked with concern. "The last one is if you die I die also and vice versa after all I'm part of you, so you're stuck with me!!" He declared. I facepalmed Great things just got from bad to worse all in one day I thought. One thing's for sure my life is going to be difficult trying to confess (Your Name) that I love her. 

~Author's Note:

Man this chapter is long!! Anyway will Mr.L help or make things worse for Luigi? Find out in the next chapter!! Please follow, vote, favorite, comment or review my story. If you like this story please read and request my other story Mario Characters x Reader one shots. Thank you and see you next time!!