Kidnapping!!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: As usual this chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Sorry but there will be timeskips since I'm not good describing sports . Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Mr.L speaking Bold Italics: Mr.L speaking in their mind Italics Underline: Luigi speaking in their mind Bold Underline: 'Damien' speaking

~Your Name's Point of View~ 

I'm very nervous right now!! Why? It's the championship Sluggers Finals!! Team Mario Vs Team Bowser!! As I started getting dressed in the locker room I can't help but sense that something bad might happen today which starts to bother me. I shook the feeling off as I grabbed my Baseball glove and headed to the field joining my team. 

~Luigi's Point of View~

Well Junior today's the big day!! Mr.L said reminding me of what I'm about to do at the end of the game. I looked at the mirror to see Mr.L "I know already you kept reminding me many times and you're distracting me." I replied [In case you're wondering Luigi is the only person in the men's locker room]. Sorry Junior Mr.L replied If it makes you feel better I'll be quiet during the game and your confession to (Your Name) I nodded "Yes please any last words before I go?" I questioned my other self. Two words Junior Good Luck He replied. "Thank you Mr.L." I spoke as I also head to the field.

~Third Person Point of View~

We see both (Your Name) and Luigi join Team Mario as Team Bowser appeared on the field. Bowser's team consists of the Hammer bro, Boomerang bro, Fire Bro, Magikoopas, Dry Bones, Goombas, Koopa Troopas, then there's Bowser Jr., and last but not least the Koopa King Bowser. After the coin toss Team Bowser is batting while Team Mario is fielding but as Luigi and (Your Name) moved to their positions the bad feeling returns. They ignored it and started concentrating but little did they know that 'Damien' is watching them. 

~Timeskip~ Still Third Person Point of View~

It was a very close game but Team Mario won!! Even though the crowd is going wild Team Mario found it odd that Team Bowser was holding back and not acting like spoiled sports. While the field is being covered by streamers, balloons and confetti Luigi held (Your Name)'s hand and lead her to the pitcher's mound to ask her the big question. Everyone even the Camera Lakitu's was watching/recording the green hatted plumber wondering what he's going to do. 

~Luigi's Point of View~

This is it, I can do this, I've worked hard and practiced this big moment in my life. I thought nervously. Her answer can either make me the happiest man in the world or it could be the worst day in my entire life!! I thought You got this Junior you can do it!! Mr.L cheered for me as I faced my best friend and hopefully my future girlfriend. I took a deep breath and started my speech "(Your Name) we've been friends for two years, you've made me happy when I'm sad, you listened to my problems, and have supported me." I spoke out loud making the (Eye Color)ed beauty smile. "I ask you (Your Name) will you please *Gulp* be my girlfriend?" I confessed waiting for her answer. 

~Your Name's Point of View~

I was shocked and happy when Luigi said those words but before I could say anything a glass like barrier prevented and captured me!! I tried to break the barrier also with my baseball bat but it was useless, I tried to speak, yell, even scream but the barrier must be soundproof.Luigi tried breaking it with his baseball bat, hammer, even use his thunderhand but it wasn't working. I then hear a scream as Princess Peach was also captured like me, everyone looked at Bowser who grinned "Good job Kamek." "But your scariness it wasn't me." Kamek spoke making everyone confused. "Then who did it?" Bowser asked. 

~Third Person Point of View~

All of a sudden the two prisoned females were lifted up in the air at least twenty feet making the Mario bros jumps useless. Everyone was shocked when 'Waluigi' appeared levitating in the air next to Peach and (Your Name). "Waluigi you did this ?!?" Bowser spoke angrily but was cut off by 'Waluigi's' weird laughter. "*Laughs* You forgot me already koopa king? Well I guess I'll introduce myself."'Waluigi' spoke. "Maybe this will refresh your mind, I'm the master of dimensions, the pleaser of crowds, I AM DIMENTIO!!~" Dimentio declared making Mario, Luigi, Peach and Bowser gasp. 

~Luigi's Point of View~

I kept trying to keep Mr.L from taking over my body but with his anger and mine combined [RHYME!!] it's becoming impossible. I couldn't hang on and resist so I let Mr.L take control. As the light dies down I'm now in my consciousness and Mr.L is now out!!

~Mr.L's Point of View~

"DIMENTIO!!!!!" I yelled as my Thunderhand is now covering my clenched fists as I am VERY ANGRY!!!! "Oh Hello Mr.L I wasn't expecting a reunion." Dimentio noted. "Let go of Princess-In-Pink and (Your Name) NOW!!" I demanded. Dimentio shook his head "No can do Mr.L I need (Your Name) for she is the Key to my plans, as for the princess she's a bonus like a two for one deal!! Now if you'll excuse me I have a prophecy to fulfill Ciao!!" He spoke as he, Pretty-Princess-In Pink and (Your Name) vanished into thin air!! I slammed my fists into the ground in pure rage but I was stopped by my 'bro' Jumps-A-Lot.  "Mr.L Please calm down we will save the girls but we have to plan and prepare." Jumps-A-Lot said while placing his hand on my shoulder. He's right Mr.L we must be calm, we can ask Rosalina to help us find Dimentio!! Junior added to the conversation. I hope you're right Junior I hope you're right I thought as I looked up at the sky hoping (Your Name) and Princess-In-Pink are okay. 

Author's Note: DONE!! Took me five hours to make this chapter. Anyway please Follow, Favorite, Comment and Review!! I have a new story published for any Mr.L fans called The Missing Piece In My Heart!! Thank you and See you next time!!