"Yah! It was awesome here!" She stated with full of amusement on her expression.

"Good thing that I took you out." I rolled my eyes to her.

"Yah! I'm the one who told you to go out!" She stated madly.

"I am!" I retorted.

"I am!" She answered back.

"I--"

"Ma'am and sir may I take your order?" A pretty waitress approached and she even smiled at me so I made an idea to fool this bread.

"Oh hi miss beautiful." I said and smiled at her.

"Uhm I will take your order sir." She said shyly.

"Ehem! You should be taking our order right?" Sujeong entered with a blank stare.

"Yes ma'am, what's your order ma'am?" The waitress asked. I secretly smiled in my place.

"I will take this, this and this, my food is the same for him." She said with an annoyance on her tone then rolled her eyes to me.

"That's all ma'am?" The waitress asked and Sujeong just nod.

"Oh wait!" I stopped the girl and she faced me with a small smile.

"Y-yes sir?" She asked.

"I wonder if you have jelly bread?" Sujeong tapped the table loudly which made all eyes focus on us.

"Aish! You better go now." I sent her away and focus on this red bean bread in front of me.

"Wae?" I asked her and she just looked away.

Uh oh looks like I'm in trouble now tsk tsk! I looked at her and her face was now bright. I looked away and fortunately the food arrives.

"E-enjoy your food." I said then munch me food after.

After we eat Sujeong is still ignoring me. I asked her recently on where she wanted to go but she didn't answer.

"Yah! Sujeong-a where are you going?" I shouted then ran off to her side.

"You should've wait me. W-what if I loose you huh?" I said while while catching my breath.

I was regaining my strength when a hand with a bottle of water appeared on my face. I took it and drunk it like I didn't drink water for years. Slowly my strength went back. We are sitting on a bench right now and waiting for each other to talk so I decided to talk first.

"M-mian!" We both said in sync and we both look at each other then looked away.

"You first." We both said once again.

"You first." I followed up and she hesitated to speak.

"So me first, I'm sorry if I annoyed you with that waitress. I never thought that you will have that kind of reaction so I'm sorry and please talk to me and never leave me like that. I will never regret if I'm going to loose you." I said without looking at her cause I don't want to see her reaction. I know she's still mad.

Awkward Silence

SUJEONG'S POV

I don't know what's happening to me but I felt furious seeing this alien smiling to that bitch. Am I jealous? Of course not! Why would I? It's just... it's just... urgh! Pabo you Ryu Sujeong! Yoiu shouldn't act childish! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!

"S-sujeong-a are you okay? W-why are you hitting your head? Does it hurts?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"A-ani, I-I'm just shaking those thoughts inside my head." I said then looked away. Gosh how would I apologize to him.