NewsFlash

Chapter 19

      I woke up to my phone buzzing at me, I couldnt find my phone in weeks but I heard it I followed the noise and found it under the sink.?

      I have sixtyeight texts messages from Alex. Damn I forgot I click on his picture and press call I sit outside on the porch as it ring he picks up and its silence.

      I wimper into the phone and say "I'm so sorry I lost my phone!" he replys with silence I scream into the phone "Hello" He replys "Where the fuck have you been." I say " I'm in Denver (A long way away from Texas) with Taylor he proposed we have been dating for 2 years now."

    He smerks in the phone "Ya I'm aware all I have to go on was the mystery girl now ya'll are engaged did you ever stop to think about me ...Jenna ...huh.. have you I don't think you did.. if you did you would have told me I had a big surprise for you and everything you ruined it Jenna I can't believe you did that I Lo....

       I interrupt "Alex I can't believe your this mad I love Taylor with all my heart I'm sorry I disappeared but I'm so happy Alex here with Taylor and I'm marrying him so you have to get use to it, Alex I love you Alex your my best friend in the whole world I want you to be happy for me." Alex slowly says "you didn't give me a chance to make you happy you assumed I didn't love you."

    My heart drops as he says that and I go silent and after awhile I wipe the tears from my eyes and I say "Alex I didn't know..." He interrupted me and said "I know you don't know Jenna you never gave me a chance."

       I started crying "I didn't know your my bestfriend I'm sorry Alex's th..th..hat's it..." I hear the ringer on the other end and look at my phone sure enough he hung up.

     I walk inside and start crying and lay on the couch and Taylor walks in and runs to comfort me he picks my head up and kisses my lips and asked what's wrong I sit up and look him in the eyes and start with what happen I could see his face turn from concern into anger.

     "I told him that I was with you and was marrying you and he hung up I lost my bestfriend because of my face." He chuckles and says "Baby lots of people want your face." I chuckle and he kisses me and says "if he trys anything ill have to hurt him though." I roll my eyes and turn on the tv and sink into the couch. Taylor knows just what to say to make me feel better.