After.HoneyMoon.

Chapter 23

                ****  4 weeks later ****

Jennas P.O.V

    I smile up at Taylor and say "I love you Taylor." he smiles at me and says "I love you" he kisses my head and says "let's go we have to catch the plane."

     I pack everything up and load it into the car and drive to the airport we snuggle up in the car, I lay on his lap in the plane and we wait to land, he plays with my hair and and tells me stories as I fall asleep.

     When I wake up I'm so sick I run to the bathroom feeling the hot vomit come up my throat as I puck everything I've ate in a month up I have a massive headache Taylor holds my hair as I throat up. I go lay down and call my best friend Alex and talks to be for awhile and then he says he "could you be pregnant.?"

    I say "there's a chance but I'm not pregnant probally just a cold or the flu or something." He made me promise to take a test but I know there's no way. I'm not pregnant it won't be hard to buy one Taylor loaded me up with money I don't need I just him. I love him.

    When we land Taylor goes to shoot a movie and I run to the store and grab six pregnancy test then run home my heart is racing and I can't breathe in the elevator I get to our floor and run inside and go straight into the bathroom.

    When I was done I sat it on the counter and walk into the livingroom I pace back in froth sweating as my heart us pounding out of my chest and wait the longest five minutes ever I hear Taylor on the phone and then he walks in and says "What's going on" Iand hangs up. I grab his hand an walk into the bathroom, I kind of want to be pregnant but its to soon. I look down and my eyes widden and start to tear up I look up ar Taylor his shocked eyes locked on the test and he looks up at me studers out "OMG JENNA ARE WE PREGNANT.?"

    I start crying and he grabs me as I fall down to the ground an cry into my knees then I start balling truth I think it was tears of joy an say "omg Taylor we are pregnant its postive." I take five test and there ALL POSTIVE.!