Starting

Chapter 4

    I flop on my bed and pick up my phone and stare at it for atleast an hour then I dialed the number and waited.

     He answered sounding impatience I said its Jenna want me to call you later. He laughed and said no its okay I can talk I laugh and said oh well I read your note.

    He quickly said and you called so I'm guessing I can take you out I smile as if he could see me and said yes you can and I gave him my address and hung up.

  I smile and lay back I drift off and heard the doorbell I didn't even bother to get up my mom would get it.

   When I heard my door open I lift up and saw Taylor he jumps on my bed and smiles at me and says ready.?

  I look at him surprise I tried to talk but... nothing that happens a lot around him.

  He smiles at me and I smile back and I  get up and start to get ready as he walks downstairs.

  I walk downstairs and say ready we drive for hours until we get to a big gate he types in a password and he pull up to his house.

    We walk inside and there's canddles everywhere the room it huge and there's a big tv against the wall and blankets there where we can watch tv on the floor.

  I walk over there and see every food I could think of I choke out your house is so pretty and turn around.

   He takes my hand and we lay on the blankets and turn on the tv and start watching movies and eating popcorn.

   After like the third movie we where comfortable with each other I was laying on his chest and he was playing with my hair.

  The sixth movie ended and I said I should get home Taylor. I smile and he takes my hand and drives me home.

   He opened my door and walked me to my door he looked down at me and lean down I moved so it would hit my cheek and smile at him and walk inside as he runs to his car.

    I lay in bed and smile really big and   slowly fall asleep.