Started

Chapter 5

       I lay back after our date its been 3 months since we had our first date. Tonight he said he has something special for me.

     I open the store like a regual day and Alex came in and clocked in and after about an hour or two time flys by in there. You could be in there for a week and think its been an hour

  A snooty girl in the mid 20s came in and walked up to Alexs register and started to demand her complaints.

     After she left we had a laugh. Alex doesn't know about Taylor he would think I'm crazy.

  I was walking to my car in the car garage when someone walked up behind me and covered my eyes I stopped and was frozen. I was put in a car of some sort.

      I keep quite and my hands where bound I was sitting there when I start to smell something werid and strong.

    They started laughing as they puffed on whatever they have. After a while I knew what it was it was illegal it was weed.

   They kept laughing at me as I stuggle and asking me where's my little boyfriend one takes a knife and puts it on my arm and I scream as he pushes it into me.

   I pled for my life and all they do is laugh at me and make fake cry noises and tease me and I just want this to end.

   I wish I was on my date with Taylor and could take me away from this, I start kicking and screaming when they put me in a room and tie me to a bed.

     Then they inject something into me and when the left I pull off my blindfold and see its a IV. I get scared and remember my phone in my pocket and I start to reach for my pocket.

    Finally I reach my phone and call Taylor and told him what happen and he sounded pissed and said ill be right there to get you.

    He told me to turn off the noise and turn the phone off and hide it in the mattress I did what he said.

     It seemed like three days but really it hasn't even been a day they come in and feed me soup. I say he'll find you that

triggered something and then I feel a sharp pain in my side and my shirt is filled with blood.