Continue

Chapter 22

    Jennas P.O.V

  I took his hands as the preacher began our vowels and then he said "If anyone has any reason for this lovely couple not to be wed, speack now or forever hold your peace.

My life stop..

   Corbin shot up and said I do. Taylor I love you with all my heart please don't marry her marry me Taylor please I'm your soulmate........FML

     My eyes widden and my heart starts to race and I hope deep in my heart that Taylors goes through with our wedding I look at Taylor and he face has dropped and he drops my hands and stares at her blankly and all I can think about is him leaving me and everyone is snapping pictures and I look back at Taylor and start to cry.

   Taylor calls her over and explains to her alittle harshly that he loves me and asks her to leave she runs out Taylor grabs my hands and says your the only one I want to be with now and forever, he looks deep into my eyes and says I love you Jenna.

     I smile and say I love you to the preachersvgoes on and then we say our "I Do's" and then I hear him say "You may now kiss the bride." I look at Taylor his amazing plump lips aiming for mine and coming fast I pucker up and kiss him and he ligers and shoots his arm in the air like way to go. We run down the aisle as they throw peddles down on us and we run into the limo.

     We drive straight to the air plane and head to the Fiji islands which I'm so excited to see Taylor picks me up and kisses me and holds me as we land and we get off the plane and tour around the islands then head back to the hotel...

                ****  4 weeks later ****